Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?

@speed2burn said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312342) said:
Short answer: Yes. I don’t think you’d find many people that would disagree

Exactly. Everyone agrees, and it's totally not up to the NRL whether this is allowed to happen or not.

They'll need to have clear backup plans if trans-Tasman travel gets nixed at a moment's notice.

@old_man_tiger said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312353) said:
Do this and relocate magic round, with the warriors playing the defending premiers (us) on Friday night.

They are really the only team I hate in the NRL, possibly along with the cowgirls.

I loathe and detest all the others, except Souths and manly who are satan-spawned abominations and Parra who are worse.

Wow!!! A straight shootin, rootin tootin post is this one :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :face_palm: :left-facing_fist:

It's a NO NO NO NO NO NO NO from me of course Mr Gould would be pushing the Barrow for the Warriors he's employed by them.In these unprecedented times we have all suffered in some way some small, some to hard to imagine.
They are a professional sporting organisation and sometimes you have to work outside the box to survive.
What's next poor Melbourne they had to relocate to the Sunshine Coast are we going to let them play all there games in Melbourne.
To the fans of the game they could only watch on free to air or via Fox/Kayo are Fox/Kayo going to give us a free season subscription.
Please let's move on and look forward to the season ahead

@elderslie_tiger said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312393) said:
It's a NO NO NO NO NO NO NO from me of course Mr Gould would be pushing the Barrow for the Warriors he's employed by them.In these unprecedented times we have all suffered in some way some small, some to hard to imagine.
They are a professional sporting organisation and sometimes you have to work outside the box to survive.
What's next poor Melbourne they had to relocate to the Sunshine Coast are we going to let them play all there games in Melbourne.
To the fans of the game they could only watch on free to air or via Fox/Kayo are Fox/Kayo going to give us a free season subscription.

Those aren’t fair comparison’s. Comparing their sacrifice to fans not being able to watch Kayo is pretty ridiculous actually.

@gnr4life said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312399) said:
@elderslie_tiger said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312393) said:

Those aren’t fair comparison’s. Comparing their sacrifice to fans not being able to watch Kayo is pretty ridiculous actually.

I think it's a fair comparison. It's not the same level of sacrifice that was made, but it was still a sacrifice that fans couldn't go to grounds to watch games.

I think this idea of giving Warriors a full year of home games might get some support behind it though. It's a good point about Storm might then want the same thing, and no way do they deserve it is my thoughts on that.

Did Warriors get any cap relief last year or this year, having to relocate? If so, then maybe they've already been compensated.

As some have said scrap Magic Round for 2022 and those games go to NZ that way no team loses any further home games

@gallagher said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312412) said:
Good luck getting Pascoe to give up one of our home games!

He'd be first in line to sell one of our home game s to. Nz

This will likely happen.
Whether it is organised at a league level or coordinated per interested club. I can see tigers being one of the first to agree. I’m sure most clubs would

@old_man_tiger said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312353) said:
Do this and relocate magic round, with the warriors playing the defending premiers (us) on Friday night.

They are really the only team I hate in the NRL, possibly along with the cowgirls.

I loathe and detest all the others, except Souths and manly who are satan-spawned abominations and Parra who are worse.

Love the idea and the extra commentary. Brilliant post.

If we had a competition that comprised of full rounds of home and away i would say great idea. But as usual with the stupid way the NRL draw is some teams would be disadvantaged and others not. What will those teams who don't have a home game against the Warriors give up.

Sooooo.......
If they push into 8th position, knocking us back to ninth, on the back of some home ground advantage........
Everyone gonna be this nice to them then???
Just asking

@tiger_steve said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312727) said:
Sooooo.......
If they push into 8th position, knocking us back to ninth, on the back of some home ground advantage........
Everyone gonna be this nice to them then???
Just asking

Sure

I think it's a good idea and considered thinking about.

However, Melbourne didn't play any home games last year and were just as estranged from family as Warriors. They may also rightly ask for compensation as well.

Big no from me.
Give them nothing, take them nowhere.
Rather get rid of them to make way for another Aussie team.

@cktiger said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312913) said:
Big no from me.

Can't tell if trolling or retarded

@cktiger said in [Should Warriors Play All Games in NZ in 2022?](/post/1312913) said:
Big no from me.

The NRL is trying to expand and grow the game, especially through the Polynesian islands, not contract it.

Members online

Back