Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He’s trimmed down so much he on earth does he not have a contract signed for next year with any club? So much potential

Has the new coach mega thread disappeared? Not that there is any real good news on it. Can't find it from my phone anymore. Please Sheenius sign Pele!! Sharks can not keep everyone

We won't get him at 200k. His preference is Manly, who are offering 200k. Would need a significant upgrade on that to get him here.
I don't think he has lost it. He is barely on speaking terms with Arthur and his form reflects that.
He'd be running around at Blacktown with Kelma if he signs with Manly. He would probably be on the bench in NRL with us.

Reactions: 851
I reakon we have a fair crack at getting Tedesco back I know it’s a long shot but he hasn’t mentioned in interviews he has a soft spot for the tigers

He’s on a million a year roosters are trying to free up cap space manu can easlily slot back into 1 and kill it for half the price and they have sulalli who will be ready to play there in a few years bring teddy home

Nobody is signing with us.

It's not that bad mate. We got IP and Api. I wonder how long I can keep stating that though. It must have a shelf life.

Honestly with the way Pole has come through maybe we can develop a couple more quality players. I think that is more likely that recruiting top tier talent.

Angus Crichton and Josh Curran are the two blokes I'd chase hard to complete our pack along with Papi and Api.

They are both really good but I don't think we need a lock. Joe O and then Matamua. We need edge backrowers and if you could get Crichton on a decent contract he'd be awesome.

The thing is we lack class everywhere so the club needs to be real careful about where they throw the money. You only get so many shots at big contracts for top players.

I think you might be referring to Keenan Palasia,and I have suggested him on here recently. Off contract this year, I think we should have a look at him.
Thanks 1eyed (had a few letters correct in his surname!).
Broncs have a lot of good forwards, perhaps we can pinch this young bloke.

We won't get him at 200k. His preference is Manly, who are offering 200k. Would need a significant upgrade on that to get him here.
I don't think he has lost it. He is barely on speaking terms with Arthur and his form reflects that.

Word is Manly offered him more money than Parra last year, but he didn’t want to go there and re-signed at Parra….

Odds on him going there now on peanuts are slim to none - that said, he’s getting on and if Parra win a comp this year - he won’t be there…
So that may be a factor

Word is Manly offered him more money than Parra last year, but he didn’t want to go there and re-signed at Parra….

Odds on him going there now on peanuts are slim to none - that said, he’s getting on and if Parra win a comp this year - he won’t be there…
So that may be a factor
I'd rather make Moses an obscene offer to come back to WTs. As much as I dislike him, he is a good footballer and has the footballing brains of his uncle. Make him a huge offer and be done with it.

Members online

Back