Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Wonder what happened there between brown and the footy whisper.

Word is he'd have spat the dummy about something or other...
Pretty sure there were other offers he had last time out that he didn't take up that were better than the Parra Offer...
Whispers he'd offside with his coach atm.

Might just his reaction at getting older, Not as desired as he thinks he might / should be and being forced to take a pay cut to stay at Parra.... Only to play ressies and getting the tap...

Word is he'd have spat the dummy about something or other...
Pretty sure there were other offers he had last time out that he didn't take up that were better than the Parra Offer...
Whispers he'd offside with his coach atm.

Might just his reaction at getting older, Not as desired as he thinks he might / should be and being forced to take a pay cut to stay at Parra.... Only to play ressies and getting the tap...
Yeah something happened between him and Arthur to play Rodwell over him.

Reactions: 851
The young no.8 for Broncs today against Dragons (Pelosi is it?). He looked like a prospect- big, mobile, good motor and plenty of spirit.
I think you might be referring to Keenan Palasia,and I have suggested him on here recently. Off contract this year, I think we should have a look at him.

He’s trimmed down so much he on earth does he not have a contract signed for next year with any club? So much potential

Has the new coach mega thread disappeared? Not that there is any real good news on it. Can't find it from my phone anymore. Please Sheenius sign Pele!! Sharks can not keep everyone

We won't get him at 200k. His preference is Manly, who are offering 200k. Would need a significant upgrade on that to get him here.
I don't think he has lost it. He is barely on speaking terms with Arthur and his form reflects that.
He'd be running around at Blacktown with Kelma if he signs with Manly. He would probably be on the bench in NRL with us.

Reactions: 851
I reakon we have a fair crack at getting Tedesco back I know it’s a long shot but he hasn’t mentioned in interviews he has a soft spot for the tigers

He’s on a million a year roosters are trying to free up cap space manu can easlily slot back into 1 and kill it for half the price and they have sulalli who will be ready to play there in a few years bring teddy home

Members online

Back