Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Nope , just the conviction & courage to stand up for what you know is right.Some people have that strength of character, others prefer to lay down . But hey , whatever works for you .
Dudes, it's a football game.

I want to see guy kick the ball. Guy pick up the ball. Guy score the ball.

The refereeing sucks. We were dudded, we are going to yell at the ref and Gordon Tallis next game when we see them!

I am always baffled at how serious our Sport we watch for fun is... and how trivial our serious stuff is now! We need to do what the WWE would do, go to court, have the Judge removed his wig and be revealed to be Wally Lewis with Blocker Roach as the defence and Tim Brasher as the Attack. They all jump out, run to the field and help us win the next game because the ref stuffed the last one.

Cmon who doesn't want to see that?

As one of the regular pessimists of this sub, I can say I am pleasantly surprised with every decision we've made innthe last 12 or so months. Even the Madge decision. We should significantly improve next year, and the foundation should be set for Benji in 2025. I feel very confident about where we're heading.

It just feels like we've made correct decision after correct decision for a while now.

And just so I'm clear, I really just want to get excited about our players again, and I feel next year we have too many good ones to not be excited about.

If I had a choice between Moses and RTS I think I’d go for RTS, Brooks stays at 7 no other option. Then you let Doueihi and Laurie gun it out for the 6 jersey, best man gets an extension.
We need both now, if I had to choose it would be RTS. I am not a Moses fan due to his poor character and would be concerned with a big long contract. RTS would help us up the ladder and make us look more desirable when shopping for the “run the team half” we need, and the halfback tree has no ripe fruit on it for next year anyway, so RTS buys us a little time to shop.
Surely the rorters and the cheats have a stock pile of gun halves playing reggies to pick through.
Once further up the ladder and with a few gun players in the team one of those halves might be persuaded not to wait any longer for the opportunity to play nrl.

We need both now, if I had to choose it would be RTS. I am not a Moses fan due to his poor character and would be concerned with a big long contract. RTS would help us up the ladder and make us look more desirable when shopping for the “run the team half” we need, and the halfback tree has no ripe fruit on it for next year anyway, so RTS buys us a little time to shop.
Surely the rorters and the cheats have a stock pile of gun halves playing reggies to pick through.
Once further up the ladder and with a few gun players in the team one of those halves might be persuaded not to wait any longer for the opportunity to play nrl.
I love the half back tree 🌲

Dudes, it's a football game.

I want to see guy kick the ball. Guy pick up the ball. Guy score the ball.

The refereeing sucks. We were dudded, we are going to yell at the ref and Gordon Tallis next game when we see them!

I am always baffled at how serious our Sport we watch for fun is... and how trivial our serious stuff is now! We need to do what the WWE would do, go to court, have the Judge removed his wig and be revealed to be Wally Lewis with Blocker Roach as the defence and Tim Brasher as the Attack. They all jump out, run to the field and help us win the next game because the ref stuffed the last one.

Cmon who doesn't want to see that?
Could be post of the year

with the forward pack we have for 2024
If we land RTS we have a top 8 backline
7. Brooks
6. AD
5. Ken M
4. Naden
3. Feledy / Starford / Tupou / Tommy T
2. Nofo
1. RTS
Don't rate or forgotten AJ?

A lot of centre depth, albeit not enough experience. I do believe in AJ and TT coming good, both have shown glimpses.

TT's future is in the forwards IMO in though.

Don't rate or forgotten AJ?

A lot of centre depth, albeit not enough experience. I do believe in AJ and TT coming good, both have shown glimpses.

TT's future is in the forwards IMO in though.
I believe Kepaoa is going to be a very good centre three quarter. He came back from two major injuries and with the different style of footy Marshall and Sheens will coach he should come ahead (as should the other players).

Back