Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'm really perplexed as to where this Metcalf talk comes from....
Reaching at it's best!!

The kid can play, But any calls for him are based off less than a dozen games in the NRL - total!!
And like, 2 games in the last 18 months....
He might replace a Wakeman type,
But he's not getting a gig as a starting (certainly senior) half at any club in the immediate future.

Te Maire would be the best bet - He's got that class about him.....
But even he struggles to stay on the park (We already have AD for that)
Look, TMM would have been a good recruit, 5 years ago. He was a Tigers Junior we punted and I don't see that experience or lift in bringing him back.

If he came back on massive Unders, sure. Brisbane is doing much better without him and we don't need him.

Can someone please tell me about the attributes/ playing style of Ronald Volkman as I've never actually seen him play.
Secondly, I really like the idea of Te Maire Martin returning. I think he's the ideal creative, steadying player we need in the halves.

Look, TMM would have been a good recruit, 5 years ago. He was a Tigers Junior we punted and I don't see that experience or lift in bringing him back.

If he came back on massive Unders, sure. Brisbane is doing much better without him and we don't need him.
T. Was a good player years ago , but at the Broncos he was slow , to slow for the halves , if you want a good solid quick half it’s Hunt and would be very good straight up,as our pack can match it with any

Yeah same every time some 1 suggests some 1 I think but we already have a great starting player in that position hahaha
It makes a huge difference when the players we have are being developed correctly. I don't think we've seen players in our team actually improve for the last five years... but this year have a look at To'a, Tupou and Twal to name a few.
Player development and improvement has been great under Sheens!

I hope he sorts out his issues, addiction can lead you to a really dark place. There is no excuse for how he has treated his mates but addiction is not rational. It's better learning from your mistakes earlier in life otherwise you will never learn.
Hopefully the Roosters try to help him rather than just giving him the boot.

Hopefully the Roosters try to help him rather than just giving him the boot.
I would imagine that would come down to the players attitude in trying to change,i do know that the rorters have helped players in the past with exactly the same problems.To be honest all clubs would probably help a player in that situation as it helps in recruitment showing you have their best interests at heart

Back