Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So POM not only indicated that we are progressed in talks with Angus Chrighton, but he also included the amount we have allegedly offered to lure him.

Chris on the other hand indicates we have not approached him at all.

Who did we accidently send our $2.2mill offer to....Matt Dufty?
There were a lot of people dressed up at Magic round.
maybe they offered the $2.2 mil to the guy dressed up as Lord Farquaad from Shrek.

78ADDDD3-6A36-474D-A90A-853C68EE29CD.jpeg

Mail I have heard falls in line with The POM.

Offer going out to Crichton.

Doueihi has been taking place in contact drills at training in the last week, training at both 5/8 and centre.

Daine Laurie is also a chance of playing this Friday from what i have heard.
What do you reckon the chances of Crichton are?

I have a feeling he will go to Rugby but I hope he signs here

Laurie is a great player - safe under the high ball, good pace, great passing and the type of player every club needs. I don't understand why you would want to move him on. It's not as though we are overrun with good NRL players like the Panthers.
I completely agree. So many people seem to have quickly forgotten he was one of our best last year. Had one bad game coming back from injury and people wanting to move him off. He's only young and will just get better. One of the very few Wests Tigers players with flair.

You reckon? I've tried to backtrack his history to find any inside knowledge or information and found duck egg. So on the form guide, POM is $1.07 would be my guess.

Who cares though, info is info. I enjoy it.

Did Api approach the WTs to play under Madge?
That's popped up the last 24 hours. Who knows..
Exactly. Someone who's been on the forum for 13 years and never posted any goss, posts that we're doing nothing.

Seems more like someone who's been burned too many times and is lowering his expectations than someone actually in the know.

Teams always bounce back after a coach is sacked. They throw everything out the window and play ad-lib. Dogs could have waited one more week the prix. Have to be on our toes 😆
Yeah I always backed a team to win after sacking the coach. But a smarter stats guy said it is actually more common to win the 2nd game. This is sport stats not just nrl though.

Was talking to an ex workmate earlier, their working at belmore sports ground today, the word down there, is Jim dymock as possible interim coach, and Matt Burton wants out

Was talking to an ex workmate earlier, their working at belmore sports ground today, the word down there, is Jim dymock as possible interim coach, and Matt Burton wants out
Burton will probably go to Melbourne to replace Munster. they wanted him last time and he made a massive mistake.

Back