Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Shuster is overweight and error prone you know the droppsies
Schulster is just like Moses Suli, has unbelievable talent but very few coaches can find the key to unlock the talent.
I just worry if Dessie is struggling with him, would Benji or Sheens have more luck?. Anyway strikes as a player that could star in a quality team and struggle in a average team

We could sign him from Nov but it would be for 2024
He was just about the first player re-signed by Fitzgibbon when he became coach. Colquhoun is another player Fitzgibbon rates highly. He's a good judge of a footballer coming from the Roosters' system.

Last edited:
Reactions: 851
before we do any major moves we to decide if we are going to let brooks go or stay same with madden which will be decided after the regular season I'm hoping

Reactions: 851
before we do any major moves we to decide if we are going to let brooks go or stay same with madden which will be decided after the regular season I'm hoping
Sheens commented on Brooks only the other day (for the second time). His comments were posted on this forum perhaps in one of the 300 odd sack Brooks threads.

No he hasnt
When I asked Joffa if he was going to be with us next year he said "I'm unsure mate, I'm leaving it up to my manager"
If he had reactivated his 2023 contract with us surely he would have come out and said that.
If the manager is involved Joffa will go to the highest bidder because at his stage of his career it's all about the $$$.
He's played rep footy and SOO so going to another club wouldn't influence any further rep chances one would think as would the RLWC.
I think Joe is happy at WT as he's really respected so I don't think he would go somewhere else if the $ were not greater.
WT need Joffa in the rebuilding phase.

i apologise for my opinion being in the wrong thread but im not sure how to start a thread..i believe we are getting around 100k for Noffa, lets say 50 k for Gildart, 200k for Luci and say 100k for Thomas M leaving the club, where has this money gone?? I believe we have extended Toa and AJ but surely there must be a heap more money available, if someone could shed light on what the club are doing with these extra funds would be appreciated.

Back