Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Better than a guy acting as captain and taking all our best players to another club for a secret meeting.

Not a massive fan of Api as captain but thats what we need from him.
I wasn’t sure about API initially but he’s led from the front aswell as said all captain material words in the media. Any apprehensiveness I had is long gone

Oh so suddenly you like one of our players and think they are doing a great job. That's refreshing
Try to distract as you may, but cynicism towards the rest of the squad isn’t the story here. It’s your bizarre notion that the only true professional in the playing squad whose won premierships, played Origin etc isn’t captain material. In this team. Seriously? Lol

Mate your right. He was very quick 4 years ago, i hope he has still got his pace.
Truth is ,at 27 he hasnt made it in Super Rugby,and is a waste of a top 30 spot no matter how athletic/how tall/how whatever he may appear
Hes a train and trial,nothing more
Roosters are signing current stand out Wallaby wingers...Storm signing Warbick was a current All Black 7s player
We need a proven outside back,particularly with Nofa on the nose
Wish him well,but its exactly why we are where we are

Last edited:
Watching Solomon’s highlights, he just makes the gameplay look simple and easy.

He’s almost jogging and can still bust the line and make something happen

Definitely ain’t afraid to get involved, goes looking for the ball, likes to link-up, has a sneaky flick in him

Great Prospect

Further development. Luai was in Brisbane on the weekend and met with Dolphins head of recruitment Peter O'Sullivan. No offer was made but certainly interesting given their halves are currently Katoa (formerly Penrith), O'Sullivan (formerly Penrith), Nikorima, and Milford. A further indication they have missed out on Ezra Mam who is set to resign with Broncos before Christmas
❌❌❌

Watching Solomon’s highlights, he just makes the gameplay look simple and easy.

He’s almost jogging and can still bust the line and make something happen

Definitely ain’t afraid to get involved, goes looking for the ball, likes to link-up, has a sneaky flick in him

Great Prospect
In the few clips that have been posted I like his sweep from behind the ball carrier into open space aswell as his speed
Defence and also being able to predict when he should push up hard for a cutout ball will be key to him getting a run in Benji team I think

a little concerned that Alaimalo is on a top 30 deal if I'm honest. looks to have all the physical tools to succeed but has played second tier union for the last few years and hasn't delivered on what looked to be the start of a very successful career.

I hope the change of scenery and his life experiences up til this point help him settle in and rip into preseason and hopefully come into calculations for NRL selection. best of luck, Solomon.
A very Wests Tigers scrap heap type situation. Good luck kid.

1. Jahream Bula
2. Junior Tupou
3. Brent Naden
4. Starford Toa
5. Charlie Staines
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Aiden Sezer
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Alex Twal
16. Justin Matamua
17. Alex Seyfarth

All in all alot can change during pre season and there is no for sure team you can pick. Definitely when Doueihi comes back he will slot into the centres. But at this point our team I would come to think would look similar definitely not definitive though
Naden and Staines spend much more time off the field then on it .Also not convinced Staines is top level . Any chance Olam ?
Note no mention of our recruitment manager/ manly insider 2 big recruits Fainu Bros
A lot depends on Sullivan and Sezer .If they fire alls well if not more of the same

Latest posts

Members online

Back