Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I can't see us landing the May brothers to be honest. I rate Taylan pretty highly but I reckon you're more likely to see Terrell head to Penrith if anything, especially if they lose Luai. he fills the Leniu role almost seamlessly.
May isn’t getting his spot back easily with the emergence of Turuva…. Both May brothers are Western Sydney boys too so doubt they’d leave Sydney.

May isn’t getting his spot back easily with the emergence of Turuva…. Both May brothers are Western Sydney boys too so doubt they’d leave Sydney.
don't see them leaving Sydney either, but there is a vacancy in the Penrith backline and May will likely fill it. McLean's not ready for consistent first grade and I don't think Cole's up to it either.

May played a bit of centre in the lower grades. I think he trials for Crichton's spot. Mclean brothers coming through are the ones to watch.

I hope you’re right about Alaimalo. I’m not as confident as you are but time will tell.

At least as you say we will have some tall outside backs to provide an aerial threat, as well as a halfback who can put the kicks where they need to be.
Tito’s always right/

May played a bit of centre in the lower grades. I think he trials for Crichton's spot. Mclean brothers coming through are the ones to watch.
I think McLean will take the spot long term he’s an incredible prospect. However, Alamoti is a smokey for that spot too would be shocked if he doesn’t get a crack next year.

My point is May’s spot isn’t confirmed with the emergence of everyone else. He’d be our best winger at the club instantly. Whilst Terrell May would be a fantastic replacement for that prop bench role vacated by Blore.

Not sure to be honest.

Most judges have Feledy ahead of him.

He is signed to a Top 30 deal for 2025-26 though, so club must rate him.

Big, powerful kid.
I am hoping Feledy is ready or has the potential some are saying. It's just that he is not big, nor fast. I know he has scored some tries, but not against NRL players.

Reactions: 851
I think McLean will take the spot long term he’s an incredible prospect. However, Alamoti is a smokey for that spot too would be shocked if he doesn’t get a crack next year.

My point is May’s spot isn’t confirmed with the emergence of everyone else. He’d be our best winger at the club instantly. Whilst Terrell May would be a fantastic replacement for that prop bench role vacated by Blore.
Yep I agree.

One big sticky note on Fulton's computer which will impact on future three-quarter recruits me thinks is ONITONI LARGE & HAEMASI MAKASINI.

I'm pretty sure both turn 17 next year so, under the new NRL rules, can be signed to a top 30 contract (just can't debut until 18). So somehow we have to sell the dream to them, their parent & agents, to stay with NRL.

Latest posts

Back