Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

nothing is coming out of the club around this
0 mail about if he has made a decision
but again the dogs have at this stage not made an offer , contrary to whats been reported

galvin is locked in, no one is agitating for anything, his path to first grade at every club would be the same at the moment, he is a campbelltown local
Hell yeah

Thanks man

Made my night

After @ConePuncher ruined it lol

@kade7 what’s the atmosphere like with Richo around and thoughts on Fulton staying around?

nothing is coming out of the club around this
0 mail about if he has made a decision
but again the dogs have at this stage not made an offer , contrary to whats been reported

galvin is locked in, no one is agitating for anything, his path to first grade at every club would be the same at the moment, he is a campbelltown local
So don’t expect a Luai announcement tomorrow?

Miksrl gets his info from forums. Half his posts are a complete copy of forum posts from earlier in the day.

Would have been a post based on O.G Rozelles post

For starters, nowhere have I said that Benji should not be involved. He should present the final recommendation from the football department to the CEO. The CEO then discusses with the board, presenting pathways to get the deal done. The board approve a way forward and the CEO either gets the deal done or rejects it officially. The CEO does not make recommendations of players to the coach, he simply approves or rejects the offering of a contract and aids with negotiations.
you’ll find Richo considers himself a student of the game (since he was an 7 y.o) and won’t be afraid to be involved in football. Something I’m fine with because he has many runs on the Board. Beats someone who involves themselves in football but pretends they don’t when they stuff up.

Reactions: 851
Miksrl gets his info from forums. Half his posts are a complete copy of forum posts from earlier in the day.

Would have been a post based on O.G Rozelles post
Pretty sure Miksrl is a 'her'. I don't think she would post something & reply to all the comments if she was not confident in her source otherwise she is going to cop an absolute smashing if wrong.

Pretty sure Miksrl is a 'her'. I don't think she would post something & reply to all the comments if she was not confident in her source otherwise she is going to cop an absolute smashing if wrong.
Maybe, but it’s a social media page. The main goal is to get eyes on the page.

The comment about info from forums is just a trend I’ve noticed with their posts. Could be a coincidence, might not be. Just an observation.

Don’t know how many times I’ve seen that corrected - that and he sacked Potter…
You’d swear people only read their own posts…
He cocked everything else up, easy assumption to make when he clung on for nearly a decade.

Yeah but strange to post something before it happens. No one really knows what luai is going to do, except for luai and he's entitled to change his mind.

I don't think we were ever getting AFB or Luai. We're not an appealing club for the best players. I'm guessing Richardson withdrew offer because he wants to stop us looking so scattershot, desperate and hopeless in our approach. We've literally targeted and not got all of the major free agents over the last few years. Being a bit more judicious about who we target can't hurt.
He said this exact thing in the pod with Graham. Thinks you really need to build out the middle of your squad (players 6-20) then the “cream on top” will want to come. Fair point.

It’s funny that the Tigers and Dogs both ‘withdrew’ the offer they had for AFB, more likely they knew he was a done deal somewhere else and didn’t want to look like they were rejected by him
We literally have a NSW prop and a guy who could still compete at origin level. Spending another million in that position was crazy talk.

What we get with Luai given the attraction for Benji & Richo is his aura amongst team mates; winning attitude; energy; leadership & family focused lifestyle. Ideal recruit and leader for the young squad we have to show the way at training, talk on-the-field and mentor the likes of Fainu, Galvin, Bud, Mason, Large etc. Secondly, his marketability for the club is MASSIVE. He gets a bad wrap at times but he is the ultimate professional & family man. With Api, Luai & Klemmer leading way, it's a game-changer!
The only period of real success Wests Tigers ever have had was characterised by a quality hooker, an underrated forward pack and an enigmatic number 6.

Sign Luai and I feel we’ve got our identity back.

We literally have a NSW prop and a guy who could still compete at origin level. Spending another million in that position was crazy talk.
What was crazy was suggesting to trade players to get him. The players that were being floated are players he would have needed to compliment him. Without them, he was going to have to be a one man army. Good player, but not worth it in the slightest to our club.

Think she was the first that reported Moses was staying

So the offer has been withdrawn…how do you feel about that?
I believe that they already knew that AFB was not going to come our way - that’s why the offer was withdrawn.
Personally i think that he is the kind of player we need to bolster our pack and provide leadership on the field. He sets the benchmark for our current guys to follow him. Shame we miss the opportunity to make this happen.

Latest posts

Members online

Back