Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We already have 5 in the Top 30 for 2024.

Sezer
Doueihi
Fainu
Galvin
Sullivan.

It's a fine idea, particularly if those players offer some utility value as well. One or two major injuries and you're immediately into your 3rd or 4th string combination otherwise..
Have to play Api at 7 again...

😆

$200K with the current cap is a steal. I think Sezer is going to play like he has something to prove in '24.

Firstly …the $200k figure is a hypothetical from someone here,,,i doubt he would play for that…however it still won’t change the fact with JL coming here and the younger guys .. he wont be required for 2025

Reactions: 851
You're the one who said he has no value.
As a player, yes. Once Luai is announced. Even by some miracle the news about Luai turns out not to be true, there’s no guarantee Sezar even warrants an extra year. Idk why it seems like it’s automatic that he’ll be here. Clearly the club don’t see it that way, otherwise they’d have signed him for longer than a year.

As a player, yes. Once Luai is announced. Even by some miracle the news about Luai turns out not to be true. There’s no guarantee Sezar even warrants an extra year. Idk why it seems like it’s automatic that he’ll be here. Clearly the club don’t see it that way, otherwise they’d have signed him for longer than a year.
There's a mutual option for 2025...

So yeah, maybe the club feels he could offer something more than just a year of helping out.

Firstly …the $200k figure is a hypothetical from someone here,,,i doubt he would play for that…however it still won’t change the fact with JL coming here and the younger guys .. he wont be required for 2025
None of us know his salary, but for 2025, $200-250k makes sense. In my opinion, the Tigers see Aidan as a mentor and future leader at our club.

None of us know his salary, but for 2025, $200-250k makes sense. In my opinion, the Tigers see Aidan as a mentor and future leader at our club.

$200k probably won’t make sense to him,,,and he is the one putting his body on the line…

Regsrdless ..if JL is coming …it doesnt make sense for the Tigers to extend him at any price

I am holding off the excitement as Laui just posted that deal not signed yet and he will let everyone know when deal is done..

This has Tigers let down written all over it..
No it doesn‘t. As much of an egomaniac as he is, he’s not going to announce it himself, he can’t. The club will when it’s time.

I am holding off the excitement as Laui just posted that deal not signed yet and he will let everyone know when deal is done..

This has Tigers let down written all over it..
But with the new 10 days rule, no player can "sign" until the 10 day period has elapsed.
But as reported, he has agreed to terms with Wests Tigers.

Back