Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Firstly …the $200k figure is a hypothetical from someone here,,,i doubt he would play for that…however it still won’t change the fact with JL coming here and the younger guys .. he wont be required for 2025
None of us know his salary, but for 2025, $200-250k makes sense. In my opinion, the Tigers see Aidan as a mentor and future leader at our club.

None of us know his salary, but for 2025, $200-250k makes sense. In my opinion, the Tigers see Aidan as a mentor and future leader at our club.

$200k probably won’t make sense to him,,,and he is the one putting his body on the line…

Regsrdless ..if JL is coming …it doesnt make sense for the Tigers to extend him at any price

I am holding off the excitement as Laui just posted that deal not signed yet and he will let everyone know when deal is done..

This has Tigers let down written all over it..
No it doesn‘t. As much of an egomaniac as he is, he’s not going to announce it himself, he can’t. The club will when it’s time.

I am holding off the excitement as Laui just posted that deal not signed yet and he will let everyone know when deal is done..

But with the new 10 days rule, no player can "sign" until the 10 day period has elapsed.
But as reported, he has agreed to terms with Wests Tigers.

Everyone talking up Galvin as a future second rower or lock but my feeling is that Benji will have him playing centre. He’ll definitely play reserve grade against men but I can see Benji and Aaron Payne having a chat to play him in the centres at some stage.
Is he quick?

He has a MO for 2025.

Anyway, personally.... I'm with you.
Like to see him stick around and continue helping the youngsters and the club, at whatever level they see suitable.
MO - Managers Option?

This. He said on his insta he hasn't signed anything yet.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves based on some journo.

Assuming the Luai deal becomes firm after the review period, it's a massive vote for the "new" Wests Tigers and likely to help us get other quality players who may have otherwise been concerned about joining us because of the constant barrage of negative garbage from the usual media hacks

This. He said on his insta he hasn't signed anything yet.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves based on some journo.
Doesn’t mean he’s not going to. I know what you mean when you say don’t get sucked into what journo’s say, but news always breaks in the media before the official announcement. And they don’t usually specify the amount and length of a contract until it’s a done deal. They would have sources. It’s a done deal.

Back