Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

the outlandish hero worship of people who post inside information is gross, and the autofellatio of those who post inside information is even more disgusting. 🤷‍

i wont name names but i seem to recall a regular insider had numerous meltdowns because the forum refused to lick his feet for posting information and fled to another forum only to return rather rapidly 😂 he's had more farewell tours than john farnham.

the outlandish hero worship of people who post inside information is gross, and the autofellatio of those who post inside information is even more disgusting. 🤷‍

i wont name names but i seem to recall a regular insider had numerous meltdowns because the forum refused to lick his feet for posting information and fled to another forum only to return rather rapidly 😂 he's had more farewell tours than john farnham.
Name the names.
You can name my name to anything I actually say, as I stand by my word.
Although I never let the truth get in the way of a good story. 😁

But if his information was correct good on him 👏

Latest posts

Staff online

Back