Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We have 10 days now that Junior has announced he'll join the Dolphins .. of course Bennet is keen for Junior to be released asap .. but we have 10 days now to try convince Junior to stay .. he is very family focused and his family are in Canberra and Sydney.

Like the article says we are now focusing again on Justin Olam .. so lets see how things play out over the next 10 days.

I couldn't blame Luai if he did kick stones.
The Panthers talking shit about him is pretty much unprecedented for a club talking about their own player.
Even our idiots haven't done that.
They've shown him no love at all and he strikes me as someone who needs to be wanted.

I couldn't blame Luai if he did kick stones.
The Panthers talking shit about him is pretty much unprecedented for a club talking about their own player.
Even our idiots haven't done that.
They've shown him no love at all and he strikes me as someone who needs to be wanted.
On the flipside, Penrith might admit defeat, and because he is currently rehabbing and training separately, they may have said just go and take the time to get the deal done with the Tigers.

We will waive the 10 day period.

We have 10 days now that Junior has announced he'll join the Dolphins .. of course Bennet is keen for Junior to be released asap .. but we have 10 days now to try convince Junior to stay .. he is very family focused and his family are in Canberra and Sydney.

Like the article says we are now focusing again on Justin Olam .. so lets see how things play out over the next 10 days.
Not sure if losing Toupu and gaining Olam is the right move. I'm not a fan.

Chammas reporting that Luai didn't report to training today for undisclosed reasons, and that Penrith will waive the 10 day cooling off period meaning a deal will be formally announced in the next couple of days if so.

Feels like it is definitely happening.

We also have cap space to fit him in this year if he is released early by Penrith, which could be likely.
Aiming for a swap with Nofo to obtain the early release?

Not sure if losing Toupu and gaining Olam is the right move. I'm not a fan.
I tend to agree but i guess at the end of the day it depends on what tupou was asking for and much Melbourne would kick in for Olams contract.

Tupou has huge upside but is still very unproven at this level - doesn't deserve upper average centre/winger yet. Olam however seems busted.

You don't notice your "Where's the Pom" posts every other day?

ps: pretty sure he bailed after his real identity was dropped publicly here...
Soon after anyway...
What is this? I missed this info?
So who was it?
This is more interesting than the back and forth of is JL coming or not in 10 days.
Was it the mole trolling us or Dennis Burgess or Nofa?

Fair call, I just think Olam is on the way down and Toupu on the way up.
I think the club wants to make an instant splash rather than just a long-term plan.

This was the plan with the previous administration which will be honed further with Richo.

It's time.

Latest posts

Back