Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

One thing about most mods is they can see the difference between the genuine grateful members and the butt lickers

Ive had no problems with any mods, , most are fine

Ive been banned I dunno how many times now, quite a few by willow, but like in high school getting the cane off the form master every few weeks I know hes only doing his job

Ive have banned once because of my name on a trumped up accusation by a mod only to be reinstated by Kul
If you get banned you generally deserve it,,,except on the rare occasion.

I find it very weak having a crack at those that arent herre and cant defend themselves
You donā€™t reckon ā€œthose that arenā€™t hereā€ are still here lurking?
Iā€™ll name names bcoz what I say is truth and nothing I wouldnā€™t say to someones face.
I never had an issue with willow or any other mods except @cobarcats. He took exception to one of my posts, I told him to feck off in no uncertain terms and a week later he became a mod. šŸ˜ He then started into me for about a year with PMā€™s of threats and bans. I had a few forumers PM me having the same issues, saying I should complain to Kul. I put it off but then one day Cobar piled on the last straw and I complained to Kul. Apparently there had been a lot of complaints about him, & he was relieved of his moderating duties. He then started throwing his toys out the cot, gave a long winded leaving speech and then deleted his account I think.
I reckon the mods these days are a lot more personable. Back in those days with willow, cobar, etc, I never discussed anything with the mods, back then it was like you just had to listen. These days I have had multiple convos, ( both open and PMā€™s) with the current mods, they know who they are. Even today while @Spartan117 was laying down the law to others I had a little dig at him, and he had a laugh and took it really well. I wouldā€™ve been threatened with a banning in days gone by.
The more relaxed nature from the mods has cultivated a more open forum and I for one appreciate that.

Any one else had their post edited after sharing an opinion/observation about a former mod?
I'd prefer any post that I make be deleted if it is deemed inappropriate rather than be edited to not make sense in relation to how it was intended.
Happy New Year forumers.

You donā€™t reckon ā€œthose that arenā€™t hereā€ are still here lurking?
Iā€™ll name names bcoz what I say is truth and nothing I wouldnā€™t say to someones face.
I never had an issue with willow or any other mods except @cobarcats. He took exception to one of my posts, I told him to feck off in no uncertain terms and a week later he became a mod. šŸ˜ He then started into me for about a year with PMā€™s of threats and bans. I had a few forumers PM me having the same issues, saying I should complain to Kul. I put it off but then one day Cobar piled on the last straw and I complained to Kul. Apparently there had been a lot of complaints about him, & he was relieved of his moderating duties. He then started throwing his toys out the cot, gave a long winded leaving speech and then deleted his account I think.
I reckon the mods these days are a lot more personable. Back in those days with willow, cobar, etc, I never discussed anything with the mods, back then it was like you just had to listen. These days I have had multiple convos, ( both open and PMā€™s) with the current mods, they know who they are. Even today while @Spartan117 was laying down the law to others I had a little dig at him, and he had a laugh and took it really well. I wouldā€™ve been threatened with a banning in days gone by.
The more relaxed nature from the mods has cultivated a more open forum and I for one appreciate that.
Yeah I agree wholeheartedly.... The current guys anf gal's are more relaxed and that's good.... Your incident with cobar was the same time as he banned me for no reason other than prior disagreements on things between us both . He lost the plot unfortunately and abused his power

This forum is boring me. Tito wants to talk about footy - not knobs complaining about each other and how good the mods are.

Does anyone actually know anyone on here outside of the forum? Iā€™d going with no. Great. Will anyone actually do anything with anyone outside of posting on here? No. So who cares. Stop talking about original members and all this shit. Anyone who says this obviously has no life.

Just talk about footy.

Yeah I agree wholeheartedly.... The current guys anf gal's are more relaxed and that's good.... Your incident with cobar was the same time as he banned me for no reason other than prior disagreements on things between us both . He lost the plot unfortunately and abused his power

Itā€™s getting back to how we ran the forum before a few of us moved on and things changed a fair bit for a few years here. Itā€™s good to see.

I remember. You were one of the blokes that reached out to me when he was getting into me. šŸ‘šŸ».
I thought I was on my own, and he made it so I hated coming on here for a while, then a few guys pmā€™d me and thatā€™s when I realised I was not alone and started taking note of his interactions with others.
Anyway itā€™s definitely better times for the WTF and hopefully the Mighty Tigers!!!
Happy New Year!!! šŸ„³

Long time Forumer here. It's funny all the suggestions it's gone downhill/uphill and used to be this or that. I'm confident it's very much the same as it's always been. Always been boring personal dramas mixed with spurious rumours, funny misguided takes on team being great or catastrophic based on whether we're winning or losing. You get the odd call for boycott, some dribble about preference for Leichhardt/Campbelltown, constant disgruntlement with coach selection, followed by bickering about who knows best and then all cheery again when we win.

But this forum is good because you guys know and appreciate the tigers heaps more than the outside world, which allows for continuation of my obsession, and I particularly appreciate those who follow the junior teams as the most interesting part of following a team is seeing players progress and team style evolve. Obviously not been much of that lately.

Mate, I remember clearly... your original accounts would be banned regularly by willow.

And you continue to complain, how about you go do something else with your time.
Thank you for clearly proving the point.

I had no problem with Willow and didnt disagree when he banned me. I also knew what behaviour would result in a banning. The forum was a better place then without the pile ons that completely hijack every thread at the moment.

I will continue to do what i want with my time completely regardless of what you or your mates want.

Thank you for clearly proving the point.

I had no problem with Willow and didnt disagree when he banned me. I also knew what behaviour would result in a banning. The forum was a better place then without the pile ons that completely hijack every thread at the moment.

I will continue to do what i want with my time completely regardless of what you or your mates want.
You're on your 10th account...

I think the problem may not be the forum, but you.

Any one else had their post edited after sharing an opinion/observation about a former mod?
I'd prefer any post that I make be deleted if it is deemed inappropriate rather than be edited to not make sense in relation to how it was intended.
Happy New Year forumers.

I complained a while ago about posts being edited. IMO that is the worst outcome. Deleting the post is much more appropriate. You can't edit someone's post and change what they say, it's a total misrepresentation and just plain wrong.

I donā€™t understand how any of this has any correlation to new signings, rumours and mail on posters desks?
Can we have a seperate thread for ā€œpersonality discussionā€?
And my advice to people who think theyā€™re going through hell?
Keep going! šŸ˜œ

Can see things are getting a bit out of hand.

I'd taken more of a step back from here recently but if users are requesting mods to be a bit stricter regarding moderation, that's completely fine.

Any off-topic posts from here will be deleted and possible warnings issued.

Feel free to make a separate General Discussion thread or use PM's to discuss moderation or other personal stuff.

Back