Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Penrith keep their best players, ours constantly look to move on to successful clubs. All the word gymnastics you can come up with does not change that.
Verifiably false.

Word gymnastics eh? Go on....

Let's see an example of these 'word gymnastics'.

Richo recently mentioned in the WT's podcast that they are happy to move forward with 80% of the top 30 roster and it may take 12 months to complete it to their liking.

If 6 spots are up for grabs, who do we target to take them? Taylan May for a centre position would be ideal. Need a bit more size too. Any thoughts?

Richo recently mentioned in the WT's podcast that they are happy to move forward with 80% of the top 30 roster and it may take 12 months to complete it to their liking.

If 6 spots are up for grabs, who do we target to take them? Taylan May for a centre position would be ideal. Need a bit more size too. Any thoughts?

According to the Tele today … they have 29 under contract already for 2025 … so they won’t have 6 spots available …

They need help in the outside backs .. and back row … so they are going to have to move at least 4 of the current squad on …

According to the Tele today … they have 29 under contract already for 2025 … so they won’t have 6 spots available …

They need help in the outside backs .. and back row … so they are going to have to move at least 4 of the current squad on …
Yep, there will be plenty of shoulder tapping. Matamua, Tumeth etc.

Think they are talking this year we have 29

My count is we have 24 next year which includes Sezer/Stef MO & Tumeth PO (so could be 21 signed).

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Right. Don't call me an idiot, thanks mate.

You missed the original point.

You then strawmanned my argument 3 different ways.

You then couldn't produce a single example of 'word gymnastics', so you can't even backup your own point.

And then you finished with an insult.

You deadset haven't made a single, coherent point in this whole interaction.

Did you cop a head knock this week?

Yes, those 26 players includes Kit Laulilii, Luke Laulilii, Sukkar, Faagutu and Saukuru, who all enter the Top 30 in 2025.
Geez most of that list appear to be a long way from becoming NRL regulars at this stage.
I will never write off any talented young player which they all are, but I’m not sure how many of them are realistically close to NRL level at the moment.

Geez most of that list appear to be a long way from becoming NRL regulars at this stage.
I will never write off any talented young player which they all are, but I’m not sure how many of them are realistically close to NRL level at the moment.
That might be why none of them will be in the top 30 for another year, to be fair.

Considering how we still can't score and lack genuine pace across the park - Bevan French?
Pace is an issue, but the main issue is our structure and shape. Our attack is very flat and mostly one out.
We need to have close to 60% of possession to beat most sides so it would appear we are playing Taylorball and pray the other mob stuffs up. We are still light years away from the eight

Back