Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I’m tipping Richo will be ruthless and tapping quite a few on the shoulder very soon if they don’t start showing big improvement quickly.
we will see…

They had to get HR involved to get Noto out the door with a pay out .,,and he wasn’t even showing up to training on time

Bold prediction here. Latu Fainu to evolve into a lock by next season - the Cameron Murray mould.

The kid is a nugget, probably can tackle better than most in our club & has that something special about him.

Imagine a spine of Bula - Galvin - Luai (Sezer) - Fainu - Api (TDS).

I suggest we sign that fiery number 6 from Manly , seems to have way more skill, superior speed , defensive aggression and commitment then anyone in our back line. Maybe wrong but seems their fans appreciate having him in the side Perhaps he is under a long term contract and no chance of getting him ?

Bold prediction here. Latu Fainu to evolve into a lock by next season - the Cameron Murray mould.

The kid is a nugget, probably can tackle better than most in our club & has that something special about him.

Imagine a spine of Bula - Galvin - Luai (Sezer) - Fainu - Api (TDS).

i can understand the thought process but I reckon it’s a 5% chance.

Latu is not going to want to play in the middle and tackle his backside off

He’s a flashy 6…

cam Murray is a tackling workhorse …

Ain’t gonna happen I reckon

Apart from Api Koroisau, Jahream Bula and Lachlan Galvin the cupboard is bare for talent. My measurement of a teams player quality is what other clubs would try and sign them? Maybe add Fonua Pole and Isaiah Papali'i, Stefano Utoikamanu and yet to see Latu Fainu, (though the first four names have been underwhelming for sometime). The opportunity for the Tigers to sign a GREAT Coach in the NRL e.g. Bennett or Bellamy has been lost to nurture the young talent. Wests Tigers need to approach BENJI MARSHALL and see if he could work with Wayne Bennett for the next couple of years (would he leave QLD) and maybe a chance to play finals footy. Benji needs coaching assistance and it can't be Robbie Farah, Chris Heinington or John Morris.
Wayne Bennett loves money just as much as he loves himself so anything is a chance with him for at least a year or two.
Get it done Bugsy.

Reactions: 851
He started out crap and remained crap.
I have to disagree Toddy.
He started out as rugby union dioreha and after a year or so end up crap. But as much as I was his biggest critic I have to admit he improved his tackling to at least the Lick Bricks level. Who is the only other footballer to improve his D in the last decade. What a development achievement from our development club.

Latest posts

Members online

Back