Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515320) said:
@crazycat said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515316) said:
@glenji95 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515301) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515300) said:
@glenji95 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515299) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515290) said:
@the_pom said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515261) said:
Jackson Ferris from Cronulla is in discussions to join the club as a depth signing as a 2nd row/centre cover, will be a minimum wage deal if it comes through.

Discussions are being had about a potential swap/release for Koroisau to join the club immediately in 2022, Liddle is the obvious choice but also depends if Panthers want him. Liddle keen to stay & fight for his spot be sees the writing on the wall.

Cotric is mulling over a last ditch offer from the Raiders as of Sunday night, they've upped how much they will pitch in but the deal only remains a 2 year deal at this stage.
Our offer is over 3 years covering 450k for 2022 & closer to 500k in 2023.
Luke Thompson deal a long way off with his salary just too much at this point in time, Sheens feels he'd be a massive addition but doesn't want to unbalance the salary cap & have too much invested in the front row.

The club is extremely confident of giving fans a Christmas present of a upgraded extension for Stephano taking him till the end of 2025.

Same mail I had. Nikola has agreed to join us. Just working out the $$$ with the Dogs. Didn’t know about this last ditch attempt by the Raiders though, so that must be the delay

So you’re saying Briton Nikora is coming to the Tigers?

No, Nikola “nick” Cotric. It’s the wog version of the name Nick. He is of Serbian decent

Ohh my bad so we have got Cotric then?

This guy is going to be our next Curtis Rona!
#onthebus

Rona is still ongoing. Cotric will be sorted this week. Need to do some digging on this Raiders last ditch offer, must be pretty substantial of its delayed it all. Don’t forget the dogs are in control because he is contracted to them

Well hopefully it works in our favour

@glenji95 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515321) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515320) said:
@crazycat said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515316) said:
@glenji95 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515301) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515300) said:
@glenji95 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515299) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515290) said:
@the_pom said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515261) said:
Jackson Ferris from Cronulla is in discussions to join the club as a depth signing as a 2nd row/centre cover, will be a minimum wage deal if it comes through.

Discussions are being had about a potential swap/release for Koroisau to join the club immediately in 2022, Liddle is the obvious choice but also depends if Panthers want him. Liddle keen to stay & fight for his spot be sees the writing on the wall.

Cotric is mulling over a last ditch offer from the Raiders as of Sunday night, they've upped how much they will pitch in but the deal only remains a 2 year deal at this stage.
Our offer is over 3 years covering 450k for 2022 & closer to 500k in 2023.
Luke Thompson deal a long way off with his salary just too much at this point in time, Sheens feels he'd be a massive addition but doesn't want to unbalance the salary cap & have too much invested in the front row.

The club is extremely confident of giving fans a Christmas present of a upgraded extension for Stephano taking him till the end of 2025.

Same mail I had. Nikola has agreed to join us. Just working out the $$$ with the Dogs. Didn’t know about this last ditch attempt by the Raiders though, so that must be the delay

So you’re saying Briton Nikora is coming to the Tigers?

No, Nikola “nick” Cotric. It’s the wog version of the name Nick. He is of Serbian decent

Ohh my bad so we have got Cotric then?

This guy is going to be our next Curtis Rona!
#onthebus

Rona is still ongoing. Cotric will be sorted this week. Need to do some digging on this Raiders last ditch offer, must be pretty substantial of its delayed it all. Don’t forget the dogs are in control because he is contracted to them

Well hopefully it works in our favour

This won’t linger on. Will be done any day now one way or another

@tiger913 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515312) said:
We need to go for Paulo over Thompson if we are in the market for a front rower.
if we aren’t though I still like Mikaele, I’m hoping this is the year he puts it all together and if reports from some people on the forum are correct he’s worked a lot on his fitness and agility, still have Musgrove around the place too let’s see if he can put a season together.

Junior Paulo set to sign with the Bulldogs if they release 2 players. Still thinking that we may get both Cotric and Thompson.

@bradexl said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515324) said:
We need to go for Paulo over Thompson if we are in the market for a front rower.
if we aren’t though I still like Mikaele, I’m hoping this is the year he puts it all together and if reports from some people on the forum are correct he’s worked a lot on his fitness and agility, still have Musgrove around the place too let’s see if he can put a season together.

Junior Paulo set to sign with the Bulldogs if they release 2 players. Still thinking that we may get both Cotric and Thompson.

that would be huge.....depending on what we pay for them obviously....

@ozluke said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515325) said:

I think we need Thompson more, Both would do the job we need them to do,
Just a different personality... The Pom has a bit more of what we need...
along the lines of Desire, Aggression, Mongrel....

Don't think sheens keen spend that much in front t
Row

@bathursttiger1 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515314) said:

I would like to see Mikaele kept for a few more years, a lot of frontrowers don't mature until their mid 20's.

If the Dolphins want Mikaele, he will sign with them 1 billion percent

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515336) said:
@bathursttiger1 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515314) said:

I would like to see Mikaele kept for a few more years, a lot of frontrowers don't mature until their mid 20's.

If the Dolphins want Mikaele, he will sign with them 1 billion percent

Makes sense with his flipper hands too

@batboy said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515329) said:
@ozluke said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515325) said:

I think we need Thompson more, Both would do the job we need them to do,
Just a different personality... The Pom has a bit more of what we need...
along the lines of Desire, Aggression, Mongrel....

Yeah agreed, I'd rather spend a bit extra on the bloke who was playing well in a bad team than the bloke who was playing ordinary in a bad team. We do need a centre more, but Cotric hardly shone at centre (at least not compared to how he looked on the wing at the Raiders).

@canberratiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515348) said:
How come everyone is convinced that Mikale is going to the Dolphins?

Just adds more pages to the thread😂😂😂🤩

Goss on Discord say that Cotric is a done deal with 3 years.

450K first year
500K second year
525K third year

@djg-tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515353) said:

450K first year
500K second year
525K third year

Fingers crossed.
That would suggest Dogs are putting in around $150k first year, which is certainly a good outcome.

450K first year
500K second year
525K third year

Goss on discord?

He's primed ready to add to their squad (They get him long term and get max output) his age / experience.
His last deal was only a one year extension (Leaving him open to move)
He's from there.

Nobody is convinced as such... But everything points to him going there.
The one year extension he signed mid 19 was the clincher for me.

@batboy said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1515357) said:

He's primed ready to add to their squad (They get him long term and get max output) his age / experience.
His last deal was only a one year extension (Leaving him open to move)
He's from there.

Nobody is convinced as such... But everything points to him going there.
The one year extension he signed mid 19 was the clincher for me.

Ah rightio, thanks mate.

450K first year
500K second year
525K third year

Not that phantom guy again?

Latest posts

Back