Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Is Mitchell playing at all? JAC has been a failure outside the Storm.
Both fantastic players. It's stupid to suggest otherwise and have a look at our 3/4 line for tmrw.
JAC is one of the only doggies players that seems to be having a crack.

He knew where he was signing up for.

He's a winger and he's doing his job at the dogs and actually goes looking for work.

He's not the problem at the dogs.
First winger picked for the blues and Australia.

And the club can get use to finding themselves in the bottom, 3 or 4... 14th.

We won't be playing finals with Brooks in the team.
Adam will be with Wayne soon and we might land Stephen Crichton happy days as we have a 7 and 6 in Hastings and brooks

I think we should start a Hartigan thank you topic.
If it's true that he caused WT to miss out on TPJ, JAC, Latrine, Cory Allen, Brett Naden and some other that turned to Shite.
He didn’t miss out on them for any other reason than he was a useless fat turd….and he looked like a lesbian - not a butch one, just an ugly one.

So if we've lost 17yo prop Jordan Miller to the Dolphins for $150k/year for 3 years, does anyone with links in with our underage players or player managers know what we pay our Jersey Flegg / Development / Pathway players?

If the way forward for our Club is via junior development, we need to have an attractive package for junior players to stay (financial + opportunity + facilities & services + coaching + culture). Yes we will lose some players & I'm sure Sheens/Betsey/Kimmorley are working hard on this but it would be good not to lose any of our best juniors. Call me selfish!
The only way Dolphins could offer him 150k is via an NRL contract. Dev contracts are like 50-60k max.

I would hope we'd be offering Miller be a development contract for next year ourselves, you could potentially look at a 2 year Dev contract possibly an NRL contract for the third year.

Would be really leave his mates to go up and play Colts in Qld? It all seems very far fetched

I just commented on the other thread. How can a club like WTs afford $150k albeit for a talented young player at that age. Apparently this is how the NRL want it. It's sad for the SW of Sydney because we need more young men of his quality coming through our ranks to the NRL.
What other thread? Are the dolphins in a position to give NRL contracts to an u18 player?

Adam will be with Wayne soon and we might land Stephen Crichton happy days as we have a 7 and 6 in Hastings and brooks
You sound like you spend too much time on duck duck go with the other guys who have no idea.

Probably lose Adam and Jacko and extend Madden and Brooks.

Then you guys can cheer Brooks on with no fears of him losing his halves position as we come 15th back to back years for the ongoing future.

Also aren't you that guy who said Tim Tsyzu will lose... his last 4 fights straight.

Stick to star wars, friend 😂

You sound like you spend too much time on duck duck go with the other guys who have no idea.

Probably lose Adam and Jacko and extend Madden and Brooks.

Then you guys can cheer Brooks on with no fears of him losing his halves position as we come 15th back to back years for the ongoing future.

Also aren't you that guy who said Tim Tsyzu will lose... his last 4 fights straight.

Stick to star wars, friend 😂
didn't say lose Hastings demps
I said lose your mate Adam, and get a proper centre
as far as Tim tszyu goes he was $1.30 mate and fell over the line in last fight
he hasn't won a title yet either but keep believing he can do it demps, Nikita might have more chance

The only way Dolphins could offer him 150k is via an NRL contract. Dev contracts are like 50-60k max.

I would hope we'd be offering Miller be a development contract for next year ourselves, you could potentially look at a 2 year Dev contract possibly an NRL contract for the third year.

Would be really leave his mates to go up and play Colts in Qld? It all seems very far fetched
Yeah sounds like bullshit.
Wayne doesn’t make mistakes like that.

didn't say lose Hastings demps
I said lose your mate Adam, and get a proper centre
as far as Tim tszyu goes he was $1.30 mate and fell over the line in last fight
he hasn't won a title yet either but keep believing he can do it demps, Nikita might have more chance
Hastings said he liked being coached by Wayne too.

Probably get bored of carrying Brooks every game and make the swap to a premiership contending club like he did in super league.

Seen enough of Brooks to know he can't take us to the finals.

Tim's more likely of a title than Brooks.
Despite all your support.

Hastings said he liked being coached by Wayne too.

Probably get bored of carrying Brooks every game and make the swap to a premiership contending club like he did in super league.

Seen enough of Brooks to know he can't take us to the finals.

Tim's more likely of a title than Brooks.
Despite all your support.
Johns wanted Brooks at the Knights, one of the great halves. Actions v words Demps. It must bite you hard because it is inconsistent with the narrative you try to write.

Johns wanted Brooks at the Knights, one of the great halves. Actions v words Demps. It must bite you hard because it is inconsistent with the narrative you try to write.
Actions ? 9 years of no finals.
I think that's action enough.

Built in excuses.
It's the forwards fault, it's Robbie's fault, it's Benjis fault....

You guys need to put the spectacles on before watching games.

Back