Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So @THE_POM advised us about Angus C and the offer we plan to give him.. Now that the media is all over this and saying others will be interested I wonder how confident we are now? I personally think we might have to increase our offer and unlikely now to land him.
Does anyone know of a timeline of him making a decision?
Interesting to hear peoples thoughts.
Madge may be the key to this signing, as Crichton has played under him previously.

Angus added would 100% make us real strong with Papi and Appi , then Hastings , Brooks , Adam , that’s pretty solid then you add Naden who I think will shine I can’t think neg as I was a supporter of his when we tried to get him from penrifff , then we still,have a host of young guys coming along withour current
Nofo , Big Ken , and Daino , ffff. We ok just add another hard prop , and centre , we good to go

So @THE_POM advised us about Angus C and the offer we plan to give him.. Now that the media is all over this and saying others will be interested I wonder how confident we are now? I personally think we might have to increase our offer and unlikely now to land him.
Does anyone know of a timeline of him making a decision?
Interesting to hear peoples thoughts.
It's not as if, I dunno, Brad Arthur was reading the Telegraph at the breakfast nook and suddenly spat out his coffee saying "Aye caramba - you mean Angus Crichton is available! Fetch the cheque book!"

It’s funny not that long ago nobody wanted to come to the wests tigers
After signing 2 good players for next year & now with naden & possibly Crichton all of a sudden players now want to come to the tigers
Don't speak too soon... lol

We haven't confirmed Crichton.
We're still pretty bare for 2023.

Guilty- I really appreciate Alex Seyfarth. He does his job with great effect and never gives up or stops.

Not every player has to be or can be Origin grade.
100% but when you don’t have those origin grade guys, your average Joe’s look more average.

Don't speak too soon... lol

We haven't confirmed Crichton.
We're still pretty bare for 2023.
The reason AC hasn't had his Rorters extention ratified by the NRL is because they would have gone over the cap.
The fact that they were chasing Munster and now reports have come in that they want Cobbo makes AC still a target IMO.
We can't play overs though, after all this time trying to get out of Cap mess.
Get AC at a good price and probably have enough for someone else.

Back