Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Surely after today's wonderful performance even blind Freddy can see Hasting is our number 1 Priority ahead AD or Brooks..
If we lose Hastings and Brooks we are in for a lot of pain ahead IMO.
With Hastings , AD and Brooks in the team we are such a better team and look dangerous.

AD said he wants to wait until after World Cup to decide which is a concern in itself but does anyone know if Hastings feels the same ??

So you didn't watch the second half. Right, so sealing the game with a try, Tackled three times? He made over 100m, breaking the line and looked a threat anytime he pretty much touched the ball, played a massive part in our third try by tapping the ball back after a Madden bomb then spreading it for Seyfarth then Toa to score? Need more, you dumb prick?

Kepaoa is clearly a better centre than Garner and if you can't see that, then you're an even bigger spastic then you've let on already.

You clearly don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to footy. Try watching it sober for once and you might learn a thing or two. Dickhead.
Class as usual, berating people shows who u really are as a person.

Surely after today's wonderful performance even blind Freddy can see Hasting is our number 1 Priority ahead AD or Brooks..
If we lose Hastings and Brooks we are in for a lot of pain ahead IMO.
With Hastings , AD and Brooks in the team we are such a better team and look dangerous.

AD said he wants to wait until after World Cup to decide which is a concern in itself but does anyone know if Hastings feels the same ??
I would let Douhie walk. There is nothing special about him. The fact he is a local junior and gives his all counts for a little. I expect he and his manager will want big money and I don’t believe he’s worth it.

Today showed how important Hastings is to the team. He should be our priority. Without him the players looked lost whether its at 7 or 13.

Doueihi still needs a lot of work but there is at least something to work with. Should focusing on running the ball and only kick mid field bombs, and leave the rest of the kicking to the 7.

I expect he and his manager will want big money and I don’t believe he’s worth it.

This is the issue. We don't have any halves and even the fullback who are worth big dollars and they all seem to want to get paid.

You have to earn big dollars with consistent top level performances.

I still reckon Doueihi is worth it but I wouldn't be rushing to re-sign him unless the contract was a fair one.

I would let Douhie walk. There is nothing special about him. The fact he is a local junior and gives his all counts for a little. I expect he and his manager will want big money and I don’t believe he’s worth it.
Fair point.
I totally disagree. Since he’s been back , the spirit is back to. Every run he has will only help in further improvement. Bad injury to come back from. I think he’s well advanced, but just not shackle free yet. It will come as will his form with better personnel around him.

What passes me off about him in the last article he did in SMH. He brought up how he was in back to back finals with souths, yes that's because he played a small part in the souths team.

Post saying Adam Doueihi is a Tigers great are just totally off the mark.

Farah and Marshall are because they created a good team.

If anything Adam Doueihi has proved he is not great.

Today showed how important Hastings is to the team. He should be our priority. Without him the players looked lost whether its at 7 or 13.

Doueihi still needs a lot of work but there is at least something to work with. Should focusing on running the ball and only kick mid field bombs, and leave the rest of the kicking to the 7.
Yep, hopefully sheens is taking all this in.

Fair point.
I totally disagree. Since he’s been back , the spirit is back to. Every run he has will only help in further improvement. Bad injury to come back from. I think he’s well advanced, but just not shackle free yet. It will come as will his form with better personnel around him.
I said in another thread, best for everyone to let him play half a season next year before discussing a new contract. He’ll have a full pre season. If he’s bad, we can let him leave at the end of his contract. If he’s good, he’ll get big money from us or some other club. Not sure he’ll want to wait though after 2 x ACLs.

I understand your anger and I do feel sorry for you. You display the classic symptoms of the post pubescent school boy struggling to come to terms with your diagnosis of micro penis. Most readers on here think you're a wanker but, knowing your shortcomings, that's beyond your physical capabilities. In fact, you'd probably take it as a compliment. I can only imagine your pain of going to bed each night praying to have a wet dream...
Naww poppet. I do love a good ol' armchair psychologist but it's clearly not your forte.

Try to stick to things you're good at. Like drinking and posting poorly thought out analysis of NRL games. You seem to have quite the talent for both.

Naww poppet. I do love a good ol' armchair psychologist but it's clearly not your forte.

Try to stick to things you're good at. Like drinking and posting poorly thought out analysis of NRL games. You seem to have quite the talent for both.
There you go, another great come back. For starters, I don't drink and secondly, what would you know about analysis of NRL games.

Yes or no .. ??

Attachments

• 9FB45F9A-6580-4DF7-81AB-FC0E7A68ED74.jpeg
    9FB45F9A-6580-4DF7-81AB-FC0E7A68ED74.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 26

Totally rudderless without Hastings..critical signing
Douhi is ok but not at $600k...he just hasn't delivered
Brooks barely an NRL no7..and unfortunately same for Madden..either or both are disposable
Hastings is the key to both our attack and our culture
Needs some aggressive forwards to help him and joffa....that turn up each week unlike Musgrove

Last edited:
There you go, another great come back. For starters, I don't drink and secondly, what would you know about analysis of NRL games.

Ah so you're saying you don't need a drink to be a moron and post laughable analysis of NRL games. The drinking would've made it forgivable.

Clearly more than you based on your idiotic post about the game last week but then again my grandmother who has late stage dementia probably knows more than you.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back