Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Totally rudderless without Hastings..critical signing
Douhi is ok but not at $600k...he just hasn't delivered
Brooks barely an NRL no7..and unfortunately same for Madden..either or both are disposable
Hastings is the key to both our attack and our culture
Agree.

Sign Hastings, then Doueihi at the right price IMO.

After November 1 have a red hot crack at Burton or Dylan Brown. Probably won’t get either but those are the guys you throw big money at.

Ah so you're saying you don't need a drink to be a moron and post laughable analysis of NRL games. The drinking would've made it forgivable.

Clearly more than you based on your idiotic post about the game last week but then again my grandmother who has late stage dementia probably knows more than you.
Look, you're undeniably stupid, childish and without any football knowledge whatsoever. You continually embarrass yourself on a public forum with your shameless behaviour. Why don't you stick to Grinder in the hope of some sort of father figure who might slap some sense into you and leave this place in peace?

Agree.

Sign Hastings, then Doueihi at the right price IMO.

After November 1 have a red hot crack at Burton or Dylan Brown. Probably won’t get either but those are the guys you throw big money at.
Todays loss entrenched WTs at the bottom of the ladder and reinforced the fact we have absolutely no appeal to these guys who are winners..may further jeopardise Paps coming

Look, you're undeniably stupid, childish and without any football knowledge whatsoever. You continually embarrass yourself on a public forum with your shameless behaviour. Why don't you stick to Grinder in the hope of some sort of father figure who might slap some sense into you and leave this place in peace?
Oh dear. If you were even a semi decent armchair psychologist, you'd know what you just posted could be described as 'projection'.

It's okay, lil' fella. Once you actually manage to sit through a whole game, you might be able to make a post that doesn't elicit multiple eye rolls and fits of laughter.

That was me. He'll be the 6 for Wests Harold Matt's next year, he's going to be playing a year up.

Is he a 7 or a 6 ?

Do you think we can play him in first grade next year ? I'm joking here but we clearly need some halves.

Is he a 7 or a 6 ?

Do you think we can play him in first grade next year ? I'm joking here but we clearly need some halves.
Theyll play him at 6 in the Matts, but I've seen him destroy teams at Fullback. He was 3rd in Australia in 100m as a 12 year old im pretty sure. Lightning fast. Wouldnt surprise if he debuts as an 18 year old.

Theyll play him at 6 in the Matts, but I've seen him destroy teams at Fullback. He was 3rd in Australia in 100m as a 12 year old im pretty sure. Lightning fast. Wouldnt surprise if he debuts as an 18 year old.
His Dad was big and fast too. I used to play against him. Hopefully the son has some size to go along with that speed. I feel as though the WTs almost always produce under sized players.

Reactions: 851
some one said we don’t need props , please yes we do at least one strong nasty forward please , adding to API and Papai we should be ok up front , but we still need an attacking centre
100% but we need at least 3 clones of Josh Papalii, Jr Paulo, and Fisher-Harris

Latest posts

Back