Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Are we all taking that Munster comment as a swipe ?

I didn't take it that way.
Thought it sounded positive.

Thoughts?

I did too you know. Can't believe
The comments but understand
Cause we've been done dirty b4

I saw we gave Blorey a modest extension yesterday.

I’m not sure if I mentioned it here or elsewhere but a mate saw him at Penrith earlier in the year and said he was a big unit and still looking fresh.

Same mate saw Haynesy this week and said he was looking massively overweight. Big fat pork chop, massive ballon face, with his beaut kid in an expensive pram thing (probably diamond encrusted, with turbo charger).

All that said, the state of NSW has spent a fortune trying to nail him to no avail and I’m thinking it’s getting stale. No I don’t support violence against women, I ‘Ken hate it and every month I work in a role that supports victims (usually women).

But three goes seems a bit unfair. Most villians only have to face the court once.

You could pump the $400k plus they will spend trying to nail him on the alleged victim, womens shelters, poor folk who can’t afford things, disabled kids and their families etc.

Or those pensioners who can’t afford proper electricity, people who can’t afford a vet for a beloved sick animal.

He’s done some time and his name is mud anyway.

In all of the circumstances, trying to lock him up again so he can be chief laundry master seems pointless.

Last edited:
So Rothfield thinks we tried keeping quiet about an interest In Nathan Brown because of fear Parramatta could offer Papalii a few more dollars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly, the standard of rugby league journalism in this city is diabolical.

He was pushing to come back early and the coach was very happy for him to do so.
Same reason we saw him play in rounds 16 & 17?
I can understand Madge getting put under pressure by the board to become a short term thinker, but Noddy was under no such pressure? Or was he?

So Rothfield thinks we tried keeping quiet about an interest In Nathan Brown because of fear Parramatta could offer Papalii a few more dollars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeh odd take by buzz.

Pawwa could have 10mil in their cap and it wouldn't help them

The journalists as you did in league are so diabolical it's actually beyond embarrassing

How they have jobs is beyond comprehension

Rugby league journalists are the journalists the rest of the media world reject

Back