Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Do you remember Alan Jones bringing the athlete Darren Clark to the club to help improve players speed . That didn’t work either.
I was just making a point about running styles.
I really don’t know if Staines is a good buy or not but a bit of pace never goes astray on the flanks.eg The Fox.👍🏻
Big test for Staines up against Sivo. So we’ll see if he’s worth it?

Why do you suppose he played 10 11 and 12?
Assuming it’s not a rhetorical question there are only a few possible reasons.
Maybe he felt that he wanted to show some mental toughness, maybe he felt he would be ok to play or maybe the Coach said, we need you and pushed him to play.
Or maybe their is another reason I’ve haven’t thought of.

Tumeths going to get rag-dolled if
He doesn't build his body up.
Running straight how he does
In grade is lunch meat for NRL
Players who pride themselves on
The otherside of the ball. I think
We rewarded his loyalty with the
Deal, it was strategic, looks good
Optically. He's pintsized nxt 2 men
Cam Murray, Victor Radley, Liam Martin all not overly tall and weigh in at around 100kgs at best. They are not big men, but are 3 of the best back rowers in the game.
With the speed of today’s game, smaller but aggressive back rowers can get the job done.

First concession from Pascoe, have heard "he can sit out the season" a few times.

Lol at Munster prick teasing is at the dally Ms
Lee was very particular about not saying that sort of thing as he didnt want to get Paps further offside. It’ll be interesting now that Kent has thrown Pascoe under the bus with that quote. Watch this space.

Why do you suppose he played 10 11 and 12?

Madge made him play. That was very very clear if you heard Sheens the week of Madge being punted. Sheens actually mentioned Madge playing an injured Stefano was a big problem, you don't push critical young players with Stefano talent the way Madge did through injury. Sheens got very passionate about it.

Assuming it’s not a rhetorical question there are only a few possible reasons.
Maybe he felt that he wanted to show some mental toughness, maybe he felt he would be ok to play or maybe the Coach said, we need you and pushed him to play.
Or maybe their is another reason I’ve haven’t thought of.
Madge got 1 win from those 3 games. What if he had got say 2 wins? Would he have made a case to hang on to his job?

Cam Murray, Victor Radley, Liam Martin all not overly tall and weigh in at around 100kgs at best. They are not big men, but are 3 of the best back rowers in the game.
With the speed of today’s game, smaller but aggressive back rowers can get the job done.

Jason Schirnack, Jarrod Farlow, Junior Rociqa, Kyle Lovett, Tyler Cassell, Lamar, Brenden Santi....
and that's just here....

For every one you can name - that does the job,
The game is littered with the corpses of those that don't.

You can't compare every single kid to those special players like Murray, Radley etc...

He's an edge not a 13. Hasn't shown
A whince of ball playing ability.
Comparing his game to Murray
And Radley is a wild assessment

Madge made him play. That was very very clear if you heard Sheens the week of Madge being punted. Sheens actually mentioned Madge playing an injured Stefano was a big problem, you don't push critical young players with Stefano talent the way Madge did through injury. Sheens got very passionate about it.
Why would Maguire do that?

Jason Schirnack, Jarrod Farlow, Junior Rociqa, Kyle Lovett, Tyler Cassell, Lamar, Brenden Santi....
and that's just here....

For every one you can name - that does the job,
The game is littered with the corpses of those that don't.

You can't compare every single kid to those special players like Murray, Radley etc...

Farlow is a blast from the past. Dwyer & Dicko are 2 others.
Dicko probably had the best tackle technique I have ever seen & was a sure bet to play 1st grade, if he did he would've been our Radley before Radley. Would cut players inhalf. Shame as his body just couldn't handle the crunch.

Latest posts

Back