Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Basically the rundown is this: Munster says Tigers are a genuine option but doesn't want to rush in deciding his future and also Wigan have put a 350,00 fee for us to sign Bateman early, club not having that.
I don’t think that fee comes under the cap. The only thing stopping us paying it if we want Bateman is the cheap bastards at wests Ashfield who value $$$ over results

His last two performances and his demeanour suggested he wasn't happy and the logical conclusion for us was to part ways and that's what we've done,” Cleary said at the time.

Moses hit back: “You can't put the results down to one player. That's what hurt me the most. I have a lot of respect for Ivan but to come out and say that, I was pretty filthy.”
That and he had already agreed to terms with Parra. Cleary knew

Ok so most on here want LENUI , so we have the cap to make him a offer that he can’t say no , he’s no super star but he will want to look after him self , so decent offer over 3-4 years , u would think it gets him , BUT wait the drag queens or the knights or titans will sign him on a lesser amount because we seem to just sit on our arse . Sorry for the rant but getting really pissed with no signings

Members online

Back