Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I believe Mrs Munster would really love the atmosphere at a Lidcombe oval home game for the Maggies, where the crowd ironically, is always 4786.
I can’t believe I forgot Lidcombe, I grew up there. Yeah Lilly could get a nice little place overlooking rookwood. We have so many nice places with a view to live at.

Were Dragons fans saying that in 2021?

Are you basing it off his form behind stronger forward packs than ours?
Basing it off facts. One of the two is a consistent origin and test level player. The other isn't fit to play NRL

Agree and considering we are paying brooks 1.1 what's an extra 300k for a top line Rep player that will attract others.. He will also bring in buckets load for marketing etc..
Would be massive but not getting excited yet.
that 1 million on Brooks is just a back ended deal the other 4 years he was on a lot less than that.
Munster would be a huge coup for the club

Remember most people on here didn't want Hynes either.

It seems that in the opinion of the 'experts' on here there's barely a handful of players that are deemed good enough for us, whilst also accepting what we deem to be a reasonable salary.

Hello, we're a basket case. the most undesirable club in the league, wooden spooners with a terrible culture at the club and the worst roster in the league. Yes we'll have to pay overs to sign quality players, that's our fate because we're so undesirable. The main way we can become desirable is by having good players here. Just have to choose the right players to offer the big bucks too.

And yes even Staines is an improvement on what we have. No he's no superstar but our current players are even worse than him.
Post of the year.

Remember most people on here didn't want Hynes either.

It seems that in the opinion of the 'experts' on here there's barely a handful of players that are deemed good enough for us, whilst also accepting what we deem to be a reasonable salary.

Hello, we're a basket case. the most undesirable club in the league, wooden spooners with a terrible culture at the club and the worst roster in the league. Yes we'll have to pay overs to sign quality players, that's our fate because we're so undesirable. The main way we can become desirable is by having good players here. Just have to choose the right players to offer the big bucks too.

And yes even Staines is an improvement on what we have. No he's no superstar but our current players are even worse than him.
“Most people” here were asking why we didn’t make a play for Hynes.

There’s always one or two that go against the grain, but I think your assessment is not how it went down.

In fairness to the club, we already had Hastings, Brooks and Doueihi + Laurie at fullback.

In the context of our squad and the positions we needed to fill, we looked at other options.

In fact, I think we were offering Mitchell and Addo-Carr at the time.

Members online

Back