Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Not sure about that. With our current stocks of second rowers, he would have at a minimum been a bench appearance next year.
Sheens has shown his hand resigning players that can play middle and edge. We have Papa, Pole, Fairbairn, Kautoga, Blore, T. Simpkins, Matamua, O'Kane, Tumeth, Saukuru, Dias, Kautoga and maybe Sheens has recruited someone else, who knows. I'm unsure what the lastest is with these players.
Kelma told me he was waiting for the club to make a move, a move that did not come. I think the club is trying to find an 80min player, or close to it, and one who is more consistent especially in D.

I actually like Twal, he actually has abit of toe as well. He has a motor and can play long minutes, has a quick play the ball which Api would love also. His defensive efforts are brilliant. When he was lock for us he was actually being talked about by NSW coaches as a surprise inclusion just before he got injured that year. My biggest issue with him is he doesn't use his body shape to bend the line as much as would hope.
He is not a lock, he is an honest prop

Unfortunate he missed the majority of the season due to head knocks.
Sounds like he has already begun pre-season training on light contact duties.
Hopeful next year is a much better season for him.

🔥🇱🇧
Was looking forward to watching him in the WC.

How long is Dylan Edwards contracted for? Doesn't seem to be enough of a knob to be in da boyz klub at Pamfers, the media beater upperers made a big deal about his teammates not congratulating him when he won the CC medal. Offer him a million I say.

Im not sure but he's a fantastic player arguably the form fullback in the game right now. And no seems like a decent bloke not a usual knob like the rest of them.
I really didnt think much of him as a player until probably late last season but he's all class the type you build a club around.

Unfortunate he missed the majority of the season due to head knocks.
Sounds like he has already begun pre-season training on light contact duties.
Hopeful next year is a much better season for him.

🔥🇱🇧

High probability of a short career hopefully not.

While we’re on the spelling correction path…. It is also “tack” not tact as some posters have been writing. The phrase is about changing “tack” and is actually a sailing reference.
Frustrating, but holding people to a university standard of spelling and grammar on this forum will only serve to give you brain damage.

Keep dry bud 🙂
How long is Dylan Edwards contracted for? Doesn't seem to be enough of a knob to be in da boyz klub at Pamfers, the media beater upperers made a big deal about his teammates not congratulating him when he won the CC medal. Offer him a million I say.
Maybe his Panthers teammates wanted the chin to win the CC medal.

As I said,
I can't see them missing him....

It would be an immeasurable loss to the club if they do.
They need a marquee - He needs to be a Qlder - He's the only one left.
Yeah and 3rd party deals would be big for him as the QLD poster boy returning home.

Bennett would likely be a draw for him too.

He’s not coming here unless he is taking the cash to setup his family.

Staff online

Back