Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

How so?
My take on him is that he has been behind a terrible pack his whole career. We don't yet know how good he would or won't be playing behind a strong one. But I see no reason why he would not be successful if he had that opportunity.
I’ve realised there is a user with a similar alias to that of yours.
My mistake.

How so?
My take on him is that he has been behind a terrible pack his whole career. We don't yet know how good he would or won't be playing behind a strong one. But I see no reason why he would not be successful if he had that opportunity.
And it’s a fair take. Newcastle would be a good move for him.

I don’t think it was the money PJ, I saw him interviewed recently and he specifically stated wherever he went, it had to be a competitive club.
And we just don’t fit that bill, currently. And obviously neither do the Dolphins!
We would have built the team around him.
Bet we didn't even offer him anything unofficially.
Just goes to show how shit this club is run.
I would have got him

It used to be us that was linked to every player off contract, released or wanting out of their current contract. Now its the dogs with their magical never ending salary cap.
Yeah the media gave they up quickly when they realised our war chest was more likely to explode from being overfilled rather than be used to trade war horses.

You thought Munster was a legit option?!
Yes. The money that we could offer made us legit.
Dickheads running the show obviously couldn't make it too good to refuse.
We would be a completely different club if we had Munster.
We must be content to be the laughing stock of the league. Even our future signings treat us like a joke.

Yes. The money that we could offer made us legit.
Dickheads running the show obviously couldn't make it too good to refuse.
We would be a completely different club if we had Munster.
We must be content to be the laughing stock of the league. Even our future signings treat us like a joke.
That reaction of Api tells you everything you need to know about the players perception of WT. and those who created that perception are still in the building.

Extra few weeks holidays in Sept
Shiny new gym

I can’t think of any cons

Why not?!
Work less hours for more money should be our pitch!

All seriousness, people who believe elite players will come to the club at this stage are playing fantasy football. Things can change quickly but it's not going to be through nabbing world class players.

Latest posts

Back