Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

With the news today you can safely say the 7-10 day announcement has nothing to do with Munster.

i just trawled thru 16 pages of positivity ,which is bloody rare on here.AND SOME DKHD WREAKED IT
Maybe just a realistic view based on sins from the past only true believers call them self disciple's of the Tiger 🐅🐅🐅

Following the Tiger's is like walking on broken glass with no shoes it's more then a way of life

There are only a few proper superstars in the game and Munster is one of them. Getting him to the bottom club was always extremely unlikely. Going for that 2nd/3rd tier star and building around them, and every year sign another 2 or 3 of that calibre is not a bad tactic.
We have already done that in Api and Papalii.
IMO we desperately need to sort out the halves and the fullback, get a classy winger, make sure our kicker is 80%+ and we are on the way to finals. It’s not rocket surgery. 😊

Once we get past 1 November, there might be a few announcements of players coming and going. Be surprised if we don't get Staines and offload Peachey as part of a swap with the Riffs.

What does this mean CG?

Last edited:
Latrells fatter, doesn't hold him back because he's got his game in order
Difference is Latrell has speed despite being on the bigger side. Tuki doesn’t and is slowing him down. That alone is what prevented him from playing first grade this year. Last year he was in better shape. He fixes it up he’ll be fine. I hope for his sake he does.

Reactions: 851
Maybe just a realistic view based on sins from the past only true believers call them self disciple's of the Tiger 🐅🐅🐅

Following the Tiger's is like walking on broken glass with no shoes it's more then a way of life
followed by some serious flagellation

Reactions: PJ_
Once we get past 1 November, there might be a few announcements of players coming and going. Be surprised if we don't get Staines and offload Peachey as part of a swap with the Riffs.
I doubt much happens after Nov 1. Historically very few contracts are signed a year out. Last year was different but I think that was due to the Dolphins creating a seller's market.
Perhaps a few fringe players change clubs but doubt anything to be excited by.

Neither of those two are a halfback so I don't see anyone suggesting that AD and Laurie be teamed up in the halfs. I'm failing to see what you are getting at

That’s ok. Panthers will either force him out or loose one of their next best crops.

I’d be offering a serious contract to their 19s origin fullback Issah Iongi.

SG ball age, played up in Flegg all year and finished the season as the Fullback for the NSW cup grandfinal and State Championship.

I should add he is Queenslander, so the affiliation to the club may not be as great as others.

Mind you the Dolphins would surely be having a look!
I doubt he'd be on the Dolphin's radar after they just signed the Hammer. But he looks class

Latest posts

Staff online

Back