Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Seyfarth tries hard and is on a cheap contract worth keeping
Releasing him does nothing but free up a roster spot

I know he cops it on here but I can see him getting better and doing a great job when needed.

About our own only forward this year that showed some aggression... not including Timmy Tamous embarrassment sooking to the ref

I know he cops it on here but I can see him getting better and doing a great job when needed.

About our own only forward this year that showed some aggression... not including Timmy Tamous embarrassment sooking to the ref
agreeing think in a good forward pack seyfarth could go ok from the bench when needed

Yeah as I say I get where you’re coming from, and I agree to not make the top 8 for five years after GF win is really not acceptable, and would not have said that out loud to anyone accept a room full of Tigers fans.
Go Tigers!
Would prefer a GF and 10 years of no finals than 10 years of finals and no GF win. But thats just me!

What’s getting old is many posters continuous dick measuring pursuits on here. Everyone’s got opinions and that doesn’t seem to sit well with many here. I don’t get it, surely we can just agree to disagree and move on.

Yes. And shooting down anyone
that's remotely positive about the
Coach or the direction the club is
going in haha. If posters think
that we're a bust for this year than
what are they doing on the forum
24/7, especially in the off season

mate, really? agressive. No point when you get smashed repeatedly and cant go forward. happy to be proven wrong, but we all know McIntyre had more potential than him

Feel we are now a decent chance of getting Moses, but not til 2024 based on how the Eels carried on when we signed Stefano a year or so ago.

Read before you write maybe?

Furner couldn’t coach the Raiders to defend very well in his long time there
- I used to love going down there to watch us put points on them…
he couldn’t teach them to defend in how many years? How’s he going to teach us in 2023 exactly?

Robbie was captain for a good while of a poor to very poor defensive team
(it’s our DNA) - his defence also questionable at times until 08/09.
Again, if he couldn’t fix it in forever as captain - how’s he going to fix it as coach?

If you wanna reply - answer the question maybe? I’ve asked it a couple times now….

Ease up big fellar just thought I'd ask a question as to why you would think these 2 legend are incapable to teaching and implementing a quality defensive system, from my point of view and perhaps many others I'd assume these 2 individuals both of which at times were the very best of their respective positions and probably within the top 10% of toughest players to lace a boot I've had the pleasure to witness would be more than qualified . Don't know who you would rather perhaps give us your ideas mate instead of just bagging others positivity while you persist in conjuring up your negative narrative of years past. Some people may like what their starting to see and are heading for the light not spiralling into the vortex of death you seem to prefer.

In a top 4 side he’s a bench player but starts for us. Seyfarth isn’t at that level yet
Always trade up imo
I think we need both this year but next might be a different story
I like some sauce in my team, an I don’t mind having Seyfarth on min wage, local Jr, passionate , still learning and getting better, but in a top four side he probably has not even debut in nrl yet and is probably still on a Reggie’s contract not taking up a top 30 spot.
Joffa is first grade material at every club wether it be off the bench or in SOO. He was our best forward last year, both on and off the field. Also his output is comparable to his salary, (we’re not paying overs). He’s only just turned 27 and will be 29 in the last year in his current contract.
I was clarifying that bomber would cut Joffa before Seyfarth and I think his answer is a yes.
My answer is no way I’m cutting Joffa over Seyfarth.

mate, really? agressive. No point when you get smashed repeatedly and cant go forward. happy to be proven wrong, but we all know McIntyre had more potential than him
He's a squad filler that has a crack.
Not fraud like others we've had over the years.

He's the least of our worries.

Last edited:
He's a squad filler thet has a crack.
Now a fraud like others we've had over the years.

He's the least of our worries.
now a fraud? thats rough mate. he's just a guy with a low ceiling, who can be replaced by a kid for experience. He genuinely seems like a good guy, dresses and presents well.

Stefano
Api
Klem
Papa
Bateman
Blore

All I am saying is I don't think he will be starting by round 10 and if we are going to release someone then we may as well free up some cash.

Back