Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Isnt the mole mates with Sheens?
Perhaps there’s some truth to it.

Or perhaps it’s simply speculation. Who really knows?
I’ll believe it when Moses starts following the Wests Tigers social media pages and Parra stop following Moses Socials. That seems to be how things are announced these days
Yeah, I don’t FaceTweet or InstaTok so I wait till the club announce it.

From The Australian paper, Rothfields comments below.

SHOOSH

● The relationship between one NRL chairman and his chief executive is at breaking point. Only one will survive the season.

● Huge pressure on the once invincible 2GB Continuous Call team in the ratings, with the ABC closing in on Saturdays and Triple M on Sundays. Trying to be funny doesn’t always work. Sometimes it can get stale. Listeners these days want to be informed. They want strong opinions and analysis.

● Drama at the Wests Tigers between Tim Sheens, Benji and Robbie.

● Everyone is talking about Anthony Griffin, Adam O’Brien and Justin Holbrook being under the pump. You can throw Kevvie Walters into that group as well. He needs to make the finals.

● Which huuuge-name NRL player will be offered an early release from his contract?
God I hate this stain's journalism. It is so sensationalist and full of bad vibes. Doesn't care who he hurts just wants to create rumours and drama.

😂😂😂😂

A coach with around a 40% Win rate,
And a Player with not much better win rate
- Who played 90% of his career in a team noted to be defensively poor,
suggests to me neither would be a lock to teach anyone anything about defence.....

Reality just isn't your thing..... Is it?
Robbie was one of the best hookers in the game, only just shaded by Smith in one of the best sides in the comp for years, Furner is a proven footballer and coach, Sheens has won 4 premierships;
You should join Batmans Parents in the cave ! The forum should all reply to your posts with,----
--- BATSHIT !

There has been some talk that if MM does come .. Para want 2 outside backs .. we’d be mad to offer our young talent .. but I’m not sure Para would except players like Nofa, Kenny or AD .. ?? What are everyone’s thoughts .. ??

So, if Dogs are out and it is between us and Para, then why would there be a rumour of them wanting two outside backs if MMis re-signing with them.....

Hope your right ✌️
Must have someone in mind if he was willing to ship off our only other halves.
I reckon Laurie is in his sights for a shift to halves with Staines taking over at fullback. To me the ideal for 23 would be Laurie at half, Brooks 5/8, Mamalou and Nofo wing, Doueihi centre with Naden and Staines fullback. Then course if we could jag Moses for 23 who knows, as earlier discussed some potential of backline trades with Parra................

A wicked thought just flew across my mind- what if Parra want Papalii for Moses in 23?

Hi guys, new to the forum.

It seems half u guys want the tigers to fail.

A quarter don't go for the tigers and the other quarter are true fans.

So much Tiger bashing going on here.

My 10cents worth. Seems the majority want to move Seyfarth on to open a spot for a potential signing but the same guys are more than happy to keep a player who wore a Penrith jumper on grand final day in support of his mates and old club.

I would much rather See

Toa
Naden
Tuki Simpkin go.
Even more Big Joe certainly hasn't impressed me either.
Out of this lot Seyfarth would be on the least cash but puts in more effort than the rest.

Will be the norm for this level of player I assume from now on
1-- Forwards.
2-- Spine.
3-- Backline'.

It's that simple! We have no 1. Half of 2., and a lot of hope fof 3. But the spine is the rudder,that steers the ship, hence the big dollars.

My 10cents worth. Seems the majority want to move Seyfarth on to open a spot for a potential signing but the same guys are more than happy to keep a player who wore a Penrith jumper on grand final day in support of his mates and old club.

I would much rather See

Toa
Naden
Tuki Simpkin go.
Out of this lot Seyfarth would be on the least cash but puts in more effort than the rest.
mate joffa was our best player this season by far

I would much rather See

Toa
Naden
Tuki Simpkin go.
G’day Bomber, welcome to the forum.
I just wanna clarify something in your post.
Are you saying you would cut Joe Offa before you’d cut Seyfarth???

😂😂😂😂

A coach with around a 40% Win rate,
And a Player with not much better win rate
- Who played 90% of his career in a team noted to be defensively poor,
suggests to me neither would be a lock to teach anyone anything about defence.....

Reality just isn't your thing..... Is it?
Are you saying Robbie and Dave were defensive weaklings? WOW

I reckon Laurie is in his sights for a shift to halves with Staines taking over at fullback. To me the ideal for 23 would be Laurie at half, Brooks 5/8, Mamalou and Nofo wing, Doueihi centre with Naden and Staines fullback. Then course if we could jag Moses for 23 who knows, as earlier discussed some potential of backline trades with Parra................

A wicked thought just flew across my mind- what if Parra want Papalii for Moses in 23?
Imagine that 😳
No way I’d trade Papalii,he’s a huge loss for Parra.I know some Eels fans who seem to think he’s replaceable.
I think your right about Laurie ,although he’s shown glimpses of being a gun at fullback,he’s more valuable to us as a 6 .

1. Laurie is a backup fullback at almost every team. We need game winners like Latrell. Not having a go because we did great signing forwards which might help attract a good fullback and half back, center, winger etc. Next year prob finish 8 to 14. But I think we will be competitive after that if we can sign quality 1-6. I think we will! Go tigers

As remote as signing Manu, Tedesco, Munster , and the Cheese .

Back