Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think we’ll sign Moses and get him for this season by swapping Doueihi to Parra.

Or if Keary goes to Parra to replace Moses I’d say Doueihi will go to Bulldogs.

I think his desire to play in the halves will unfortunately stop him playing centre for us. A bit like Burton at Penrith.

I also think Kenny M will leave us early.

Just my thoughts.

He's got a cheeky step & offload
in his holster too, unfortunately
it was coached out of him with
Madge for 3 seasons — he
preferred using him as a battering
ram and tackle machine. Covered
up for so many over our defensive
deficiencies in the middle there
to be fair, but he's got more to
him as a footballer, will go up a gear

Hope so, just cannot get past his concussion concerns, which are a big worry for him.

Here he is, the budding comedian WitBoy.

Yep that’s me, the sun shines right out of my face. Thanks for noticing that I wiped tonight.
You still haven’t answered me as to why you keep calling me gnr?
You been busy taking selfies?
I thought you would have been over on the what’s in the media thread making disparaging misogynistic remarks about Payne Haas’s mum, or you scared she might actually track you down?
Anyway I’ve gotta turn in for the night, it’s a shame, you’re fun champ.

Apparently there's a bloke who's claiming that Parra are willing to release Moses for 23 on the condition they can get two backs of their choice.

Maybe you don’t agree with every pundit ever, but Grothe is regarded as one of the all time great wingers.
I can’t compare to Irvine or King since I never saw them, but in my era Boustead (early), Wendell, Lote, Offiah, Nagas, B Morris even Folau were standouts. Carne and Hancock were excellent too, but I still wouldn’t put them, ET or Chicka in the class of JAC, who for me is next level dynamic, lightning fast, unbelievably evasive and an unreal finisher.
The one I would have on my other wing is Michael O’Connor - who was sublime even as a part-time winger and had an amazing skill set. Silky smooth, great kicker and a game changer.
Interested as to who you think is “far better”.
The post was not about Grothe, it was about signing a very expensive winger, at a time when our forwards, halves,centres and basically the whole side, needed fixing.'
Your reply had nothing to do with the subject. Stay on track.

Bet one would be Feledy.
In saying that I doubt its true and surely we wouldn’t let it happen

Nobody is trading Feledy our Dev.
Player or anyone lol. It was a silly
hypothetical post made by some1
a few days ago stating what they
would do just to be clear, it's gotten
seriously out of hand now with folks
throwing up names left right &
center. If Moses signs it won't be
for a trade and will be for 2024
as it stands. Hope that settles it

This isn't a shot @ U @tigerman 0
Just a public service announcement

Lots of laughing emojis to my post. Brian To'o averages 203 run meters a game, 70m more than JAC a game. Roughly the same linebreaks and tries, 10% more efficient defender. He is literally like having JAC and an extra forward every game. The guy is a beast and a massive reason Penriff are successful. The metres he gets from the back is like and extra forward and their forwards dont have to get back so far.

not as flashy but the ultimate modern winger.
Yes that’s all true, what u write. But he is in a team that has won the last two premierships, which makes everything easier! Hard to compare to a guy in a team down the bottom. Remember tamou he had great meters before coming to us!

Perhaps the delay in Adam and Luke’s contract extensions is sheens has told them both who ever plays the bets out of you 2 gets to play outside Moses and gets an extension?

Ofahengaue had a great year last year. I hope under the new regime we see more offloads and attacking prowess. We know he was a player with far more flair at the Broncs and this aspect of his game has suffered. I would very much like to see it return to his game.

But I hear u only got to do ur best at the tigers lol 😂
On the Jordan Rankin scale of excellent
What would you give your self out of 10 Alex is a 10 and does his best every game and you still have to be good enough to play reserve grade at a high standard

You reckon Moses wants to come back to the Tigers to knife Brooksy and play with AD? I think you might have your anti-brooks glasses on?
Or do you mean at different clubs?
Same club.

Brooks is done, lovely guy and skillful, but it's time to acknowledge facts.

Best paid player needs to be the best performing player that changes the result if the game most often.

Members online

No members online now.
Back