Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

One thing that is funny is Tigers would have made the finals under Jason Taylor in 2016 but Mitch Moses only kicked 2 from 5 in a one point loss to the Gold Coast at Campbelltown late in the season. He kicks one of those and we play finals. No other coach has got us that close for all the hatred
Taylor also had our last elite spine at their most mature. Ted, Robbie, Moses & Brooks. Maybe if he had picked addo carr over rankin on the wing, Moses wouldn't have had to land his kicks.

This is the part of the story i like :

"New recruit David Klemmer says he feels like a kid again, learning to play a brand of football many modern-day players are forced to forget in the top grade."

Suggests we are going with a much more open style of football. Will it work? Who knows? But i do know that i will enjoy watching our games a lot more than have over the past 3 years.
It's the Tigers everyone loved...
That we walked away from & have looked lost ever since.

Hopefully it pays off and we carve up this year.
💯💫🔥

Taylor also had our last elite spine at their most mature. Ted, Robbie, Moses & Brooks. Maybe if he had picked addo carr over rankin on the wing, Moses wouldn't have had to land his kicks.
Spent most of his time focussed on how to move Robbie on. Said that he stifled the play too much, and service was too slow Needed to get the ball to Brooks quicker - and plenty backed him. Seven seasons later.

Kaito, I love how you buck the trend and post in portrait.

Haha yeah bro, I make it look easy
fitting in all the words. Seriously
though I had another phone that
made me write paragraphs like that
before and now I've got a sort of
compulsion to type like that in
paragraphs. If the sentences don't
line up it doesn't look right to me
and I have to rewrite it, it's crazy.
I do it with txt messages as well

💯💫🔥

Agree. Get the fundamentals down
pat on both sides of the ball and
chuck it around and have a crack

What about having Robbie in reggies, ET at hooker and Rankin on the wing, ET goes off for a rest, Rankin goes to hooker, the centre goes to wing, the secondrower goes to centre and a replacement backrower is needed. The guy was a deadset moron with no people skills, not a head coach's A hole

Brooks and Moses but hey don't miss and opportunity to have a go at Brooks
I was having a go at Taylor - and the fact that seven years later not much has changed. I don't think the club is defined by Brooks he is just one part of it that has been here for the entirety of its failure. Moses on the other hand moved on an age ago.

💯💫🔥
I just hope we don't do the over and end kick every 5th tackle. Kick to corner, torpedo, run it or whatever. If your 20points behind fair dinkum attack!!

What about having Robbie in reggies, ET at hooker and Rankin on the wing, ET goes off for a rest, Rankin goes to hooker, the centre goes to wing, the secondrower goes to centre and a replacement backrower is needed. The guy was a deadset moron with no people skills, not a head coach's A hole

Can't stand the prick. I don't care
where we placed when he coached,
what he did to Robbie Farah will
never be forgiven or forgotten.
He's been a Reggies coach since,
it says a lot about the type of guy
he is getting punched by an ex player
and not being able to land a
full time gig since leaving the club.

Spent most of his time focussed on how to move Robbie on. Said that he stifled the play too much, and service was too slow Needed to get the ball to Brooks quicker - and plenty backed him. Seven seasons later.
Yes and no surprise after we gave the scarecrow the boot. They found a hidden contract for Farah in his managers safe that got us in trouble for the salary cap fiasco. Wonder who would have known and leaked that???????
Scarecrow douchbag

Yes and no surprise after we gave the scarecrow the boot. They found a hidden contract for Farah in his managers safe that got us in trouble for the salary cap fiasco. Wonder who would have known and leaked that???????
Scarecrow douchbag

Wouldn't put it passed the donut haha

Members online

Back