Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What's the latest on Mr Moses ?
Dogs and Eels fans think the Dogs have him and if they do we need their accountant big time.
Surely, he must be close now so all partied can move on

A few people on here who claim they have contacts at the club have already stated we have moved on from him

There’s plenty of businessman in the world who could do a better job than he’s done. He’s been an epic failure.
What a poor commen’theres plenty of businessman in the world’, who manly could do with one probably dragons as well. Look U have the right to your opinion, of course. I just think your hatred for the man clouds your judgement. Again look at the facts there are many more pros than cons. We have been a basket case for years, that no great players want to come to. Now we are one of very few clubs in the NRL that don’t owe money, that’s a big thing. Some supporters can’t be pleased, there was plenty of people on here that said Pascoe had no football knowledge. So he employs sheens fir that, we can’t sign any top line players he doesn’t that. Then we can’t attract a decent coach because the media death-ride us. Just saying we could do a lot worse and in the past we have…
Without Pascoe we would still be training in our grandmothers basement or under concord’s grandstand.

Yep Klem and stef starting the sets with Joffa, Bateman and Paps finishing should give that extra oomph.
Hopefully with that extra time the message might get out there, coz seriously sometimes it looked like the outside backs had no idea what the halves were throwing up???
The halves need to communicate way better.

Oh boo hoo, someone held a mirror up and you didn’t like your reflection so it’s their shortcoming. What Tony said is 100% accurate of not only you but so many on here who feel justified in critiquing and even insulting the performance of those actually attempting, and as a result, either failing or succeeding at something you and your co-baggers can only achieve ‘fan status’ of.
Yes you’re entitled to your opinions, but you better believe that those opinions are accountable, and a reflection of you.
If you don’t like your reflection, change your opinions.
What a load of self righteous drivel - that's my opinion and I won't be changing it with or without a mirror or reflection and you :better believe" that I'm more than happy to be accountable for it.

To many hours on a Tigers forum?
I'd like to know what kind of stroke he would have after enduring the petty sniping of a couple of the perpetual Sheen's fluffers' abuse, and tirades against alternate opinions?

I'm a bit worried it might affect me as well. Just booked in with the quack.

Haha - you got owned TT!

Tim Sheens is twice the man you'll ever be you ignorant blatantly biased keyboard warrior!

Why because someone started beating their chest about an opinion that they didn't like? It's a forum not all opinions are the same nor are the methods of reacting to them.
Was amused by your little contribution.... an almost perfect example of what they describe as pot calling kettle.

I'd like to know what kind of stroke he would have after enduring the petty sniping of a couple of the perpetual Sheen's fluffers' abuse, and tirades against alternate opinions?

I'm a bit worried it might affect me as well. Just booked in with the quack.
If there was abuse the moderators would have censored it.

Just because I or other forum members support Sheens and the many initiatives the WTs have in place or are implementing does not make us fluffers.

Just because I or other forum members support Sheens and the many initiatives the WTs have in place or are implementing does not make us fluffers.
Just because it wasn't censored doesn't mean it's not abusive. There are some on this forum that abuse people all the time. The defriend button usage is increasing on my part.

Naden still can't tackle.

1-7 wouldn't make a top 8 side.
I remember looking at Naden's defensive stats when he was at the dogs.
Yes he was slightly weaker as a dogs defender.
Upgrades our side incredibly!

I see a player named Will Sanders is on T&T with the Magpies, is he related to Ethan Sanders and if so would that be part of the club's plan to lure Ethan from Paramatta?
No, Ethan hasn't even played a game yet!

Ok stealing Parramatta players has some joy to it.

They suffer from victims mentality.
Nobody is stopping them from forming
or expressing their opinions the fools.
If they think Sheens is shit house and
we're going to suck in 2023 then they
better get offline and stay away from
the forum for their own health smh.
They come on here blurting and pushing
their opinions and negativity to the good
folks that so happen to be excited about
next season. Sheens' tenure and how
it ended is old news and has been
discussed on here ad nasuem haha.

They suffer from victims mentality.
Nobody is stopping them from forming
or expressing their opinions the fools.
If they think Sheens is shit house and
we're going to suck in 2023 then they
better get offline and stay away from
the forum for their own health smh.
They come on here blurting and pushing
their opinions and negativity to the good
folks that so happen to be excited about
next season. Sheens' tenure and how
it ended is old news and has been
discussed on here ad nasuem haha.

Nobody has said Sheens is "shit house" or anything like that but many including myself have said that Sheens get's it wrong far more often than the Sheens fan brigade will acknowledge.This is a forum and everybody will have opinions and as long as people don't promote lies as facts i am fine with that.
Like many others i remember why Sheens was sacked and guess what it was not because he was doing a good job

Back