Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It's not ludicrous at all. You think that you get to be the sole judge of what is right. I'm entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

As for the second point this is just ridiculous. Oh no Moses isn't consulting me about his decision of where to sign his next contract. I'm nearly in tears. The horror.

Nice avatar though. It suits you.
you are entitled to your opinion. just as i am entitled to my opinion that you are sanctimonious. so if we are both entitled to our opinions why are you getting your lace panties in a twist over my opinion of your opinion?

He’s literally 1 injure away from looseing over 1 million dollars a year id be signing on the dotted line Quick smart
Most pre-30 footballers are high risk, high-reward types though; Moses would be. I can see the risk of injury being front of mind for 30yr+ players, but for the younger blokes, the reward (potential) outweighs the risk.

Why would he rush? He has a contract for 23 already. Come mid season there could be more suitors, if their current halves fail to fire. He might also be waiting to see if Parra's predicted fall will happen or not. If they're still up there, might convince him to resign. Also, if we get off to a flyer and are challenging, we might look just that bit more attractive. Guesswork only though...
Yes why would he rush?

With any luck he has a career ending injury while holding out for maximum dollars and then no one wants him.

That's Karma for ya.

you are entitled to your opinion. just as i am entitled to my opinion that you are sanctimonious. so if we are both entitled to our opinions why are you getting your lace panties in a twist over my opinion of your opinion?

I'm completely good mate. My panties are just fine.

Does anyone know when Moses needs to inform the Eels of his intention to take up their offer for season 24? Even if he was to come here. We could be waiting two whole seasons before he arrived…

Does anyone know when Moses needs to inform the Eels of his intention to take up their offer for season 24? Even if he was to come here. We could be waiting two whole seasons before he arrived…

Surely if he takes up an offer for 24 at Parra we will move on.

These posts of late are sanctimonious!

Yes I think I will call my next cafe that.

Sounds good doesn’t it?

We’re going to get a coffee.
Where are you going?
sanctimonious!
Oh ho Sanctos - let’s hit that shit!

Sounds good doesn’t it?

Where are you going?
sanctimonious!

Heard they have rubbish coffee but a decent chicken and Avo focaccia

Sounds good doesn’t it?

Where are you going?
sanctimonious!
You’ll need to add a little condescending preaching to you Lattes Tito. Oh and don’t forget some “fans like you” for when it’s a bit muggy.

Back