Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It's all just manager games. He is 100% staying at the Eels.
I find it hard to believe as his manager is the same manager as Klemmer, Papi and Bateman whio Sheens has been dealing with and why would you strain relationships to that degree. I will stick with a guy that has proven correct at a high rate over many years here then you who just joined to stir the pot IMO.
@THE_POM is his name if you haven't seen.

If Moses does sign than 2023 will be a audition for both Brooks & AD to see who partners Moses next year.

Yeah, it's a shootout between the 2.
If Moses signs he doesn't get a say
on who he would like to partner him,
just like Api & Ice don't get to chose
who coaches them. Not how it works

think Sheens will try and fit both in if he can

Brooks becomes surplus if AD fires

think Sheens will try and fit both in if he can
I think Sheens and Marshall will want a recognised scrum pairing with pace, ball playing, defence etc. That's just my view and to be assisted by a ball playing lock forward, Koroiseau at hooker and second phase play from the forwards.

In Yesteryear CB....
Will be another (If not 2) cap rises in his time.
Bought a lettuce lately?

Put in perspective it's expected.
Any conversation for Moses would have started at 1.2...

Keep in mind DCE and Taumalolo have been on a Million for the best part of a decade.
1.4 in 2 years is no more unfathomable than 1.0 was in 2014...
Farah was on 900k way back, Townsends on 800k....
1.4 will be the standard price for a half in the very near future,

Probably more if they don't start making a few more of them.
DCE has only won 1 GF and that was in his first season.
I hope that they don’t win another GF ever.
Maybe a spoon would do wonders for Seibold coaching career.😂

I am not Sheens or Marshall so my opinion is just that opinion.
I'd we get Moses it is clear he is coming to play with Brooks in the halves
Where does that leave AD centre lock or fullback. Who knows under Sheens coaching he may go well at fullback
Im not so sure
AD and Mitch would be a good halves pairing.

Brooks has a ton to prove in 2023 and in this I wish him the best.

If Moses does sign than 2023 will be a audition for both Brooks & AD to see who partners Moses next year.
It will definitely be Brooks. He will be on a reduced contract, and AD believes he is worth $900k. He simply isn't, as good as a player he is. He won't get that from us, no matter what position he is playing in.

Keeping Brooks allows us to spend the best part of $1 million in the kitty for other upgrades and key retention. (assuming AD is currently on $600k and is released and Brooks takes a $400k hit). Bush math, but you get the picture.

It will definitely be Brooks. He will be on a reduced contract, and AD believes he is worth $900k. He simply isn't, as good as a player he is. He won't get that from us, no matter what position he is playing in.

Keeping Brooks allows us to spend the best part of $1 million in the kitty for other upgrades and key retention. (assuming AD is currently on $600k and is released and Brooks takes a $400k hit). Bush math, but you get the picture.
AD's asking price is based on rumours & speculation, no factual evidence to it at all.

Back