Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I have had the misfortune to meet Bronwyn Bishop and i have never met such an appaling human in my life as her(i am 70).As far as she is concerned everything revolves and is about her.
My sister worked in Canberra between 2009 and 2013 high up and she said the same thing about many of the polis down there Rudd and the red head she said was the lowest of the low now she works high up in council and talks about the constant waste of tax payers money and how bent many of them are

Reactions: 851
My sister worked in Canberra between 2009 and 2013 high up and she said the same thing about many of the polis down there Rudd and the red head she said was the lowest of the low now she works high up in council and talks about the constant waste of tax payers money and how bent many of them are

Unfortunately politics attracts some of the best and worst of people and all sides of politics have had both.A perfect current example of the worst type is in the USA with Santos who has now been shown to be a proven liar in just about everything he has claimed to be.

Brooksy was gone to Newcastle earlier in the pre-season. I'm not stating his info is wrong but he said we are putting together a contract for him to sign and he is meeting them Thursday. Until it's official anything can happen.
Pom had that info about Brooks all while Sheens was out of the country. Don't believe he was ever going to Newcastle
Think Pom's info pretty solid

Back