Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Moses is a very good player. As others have written, he wants to know who will partner him and have certainty over the combination.

Well don't sign him then. He doesn't pick the team. It's a false promise anyway. If Moses doesn't perform he will get the sack.

Can’t recall doing so … well, not in those words.
Unless you’re talking about Brooks being a Dally M Halfback of the Year 🤣
Anyways just stating the truth… even in reflection.

Sorry, that was Camel, my mistake, sorry about that.

You are outrageous how relentless you are on Brooks though. We get it, and your entitled to that option, but ramming it down everyone's throats non stop is tiresome.

that is different Moses is not guaranteeing first grade for brooks he is just wanting an extension. If form doesn't warrant selection then Moses can't pick the team but then that becomes form related
So is he Brooks manager now?

Isn't this a signings & rumours thread? why are we having yet another Brooks debate... growing quite tiresome tbh. Brooks should be treated like any other player & should be able to earn his contract extension not have Moses decide it for him. Same as AD or any other player in the squad... A contract is earned not handed on the back of another players say so.

Isn't this a signings & rumours thread? why are we having yet another Brooks debate... growing quite tiresome tbh. Brooks should be treated like any other player & should be able to earn his contract extension not have Moses decide it for him. Same as AD or any other player in the squad... A contract is earned not handed on the back of another players say so.
the position in the squad would be what the signing would be about no guarantees about the 17

Sorry, that was Camel, my mistake, sorry about that.

You are outrageous how relentless you are on Brooks though. We get it, and your entitled to that option, but ramming it down everyone's throats non stop is tiresome.
Outrageous lol.
I have said repeatedly my only problem with Brooks is that he is not a halfback.
I have also said on many occasions he is a very handy five eighth or centre and suits the side in either spot… unless someone better come along.
If it seems relentless that I would actually like the right personnel in place, for our team to win for a change, then then I’ll happily be labelled relentless.
Brooks alone can change my opinion… here’s hoping he can for all our sakes.

Most of the players who do not fit imo have been weeded out of the roster.

Flanagan for all his faults, did review the skillsets of his players at the Sharks and formulated a style and game plan to match. This is the opposite of the one sized fits all approach which we are all too familiar with at WTs.

Sheens was always known for his game plans and yes offensive approach - you get 6 or 7 opportunities to score in a game and you must convert 3 or 4 to win a game.

Brooks has had a change of heart after discussions with Marshall in that interview posted on the other thread. He also cheekily mentioned five hit-ups and a kick (not a bomb). So, the change is very real, real enough to have one of our players change his mind about his future. I don't believe it to be bullshit at all..
We’re talking about two different things and I’m halfway through mowing the lawn.

FWIW, one of the conditions of Moses was the Tigers re-sign Brooks to at least 3+ years
Isaac Moses getting his claws into the club. Before you know it he’s got enough players in your club that he controls you. Very dangerous. If we get M Moses and Brooks is re-signed we should avoid any more Isaac Moses managed players so he can’t pull the rug out from underneath us.

the position in the squad would be what the signing would be about no guarantees about the 17
Let’s be honest.
You have zero idea if that’s true unless you are in on the negotiations.
Can you also tell me the last time a player demanded another player being given a 3 year contract before they signed up themselves?

Isaac Moses getting his claws into the club. Before you know it he’s got enough players in your club that he controls you. Very dangerous. If we get M Moses and Brooks is re-signed we should avoid any more Isaac Moses managed players so he can’t pull the rug out from underneath us.
we already have Bateman and klemmer as Isaac clients

Members online

Back