Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Good chance of RTS to chooks???
How do they already have three of the best fullbacks in the NRL and want to add another. It has already been too obvious that they're rorting the cap, but if they get RTS then its beyond belief with what the chooks are doing... 😡
Where is he going to play on the wing , and they are going to pay him $500,000 on the cap and $300,000 under the table , why would he go back and why would they pay that money for a winger , the roooters have also signed a English winger for next year , am calling this bullshit

Good chance of RTS to chooks???
How do they already have three of the best fullbacks in the NRL and want to add another. It has already been too obvious that they're rorting the cap, but if they get RTS then its beyond belief with what the chooks are doing... 😡
They’ve just built a $10m CoE. Oh, and they’re one of only a few teams which regularly make finals and win GFs.

This is what irks me, we need a quality half but we have coaches who are paid to worry about that, if players could demand whatever they wanted clubs wouldn't get anywhere it would be club med. If Brooks wants 3 plus years let him earn it. I couldn't imagine any of the Broncos in the 90s demanding something like this from Bennett I reckon they'd be out the door.
I agree, but most of these posts are made by idiots ,who have no factual information. Speculation and rumours, with some aimed to damage the coach or certain players.,with no foundation in truth.
Take them with a grain of salt.

that is some bizzare viewing there that you are watching bro .. Alan Tudge a man of many morals, highly religious .. comes to Canberra as a politician .. but runs around the Canberra pubs and clubs thinking his teenager again .. and has an affair with his former advisor .. to which the federal Government (us the tax payers) not Alan Tudge .. is forced to pay $650,000 for her liaison with the member .. !!
“The” member or his member.

FWIW, one of the conditions of Moses was the Tigers re-sign Brooks to at least 3+ years
Because he is demanding that does it show a lack of trust? The club has used Brooks as the honey, but he doesnt have a contract beyond this year? Why?

We don’t know what else he has been offered by Parra. In fact I doubt anyone really knows what we or Parra have offered.
Does anyone on here know with 100% certainty? No. Of course not.

However numerous reports from various journos and posters have their offer at 4 years at 4.5 million. Possibly a 3+1 year offer.

Back