Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Deadset woke up from surgery and first thing I did was check this forum to see if Moses signed, second was text my mum to tell her I’m alive
Ha ha. I missed your surgery post, nothing serious I hope? I've been out of the loop a bit.
You don't have to say what you had done if you dont want to mate. I hope your ok.
If you did hear moses had signed it would mean your still under general anaesthetic 🤣

Reactions: Hmm
Nah nothing too crazy, just have had problems with constant ear infections etc due to a massive perforation in my drum, my whole ear drum was like collapsed from it too so they had to rebuild it back up and the bones in the middle ear, could be worse, could be better. 🙏
Ha ha. I missed your surgery post, nothing serious I hope? I've been out of the loop a bit.
You don't have to say what you had done if you dont want to mate. I hope your ok.
If you did hear moses had signed it would mean your still under general anaesthetic 🤣

I agree, but u must admit he would be a lift for our club.

We have a decent pack. We have a tonne of young outside backs with potential in the squad and it sounds even coming through in juniors. We have a great dummy half and great back-ups.

Our halves and fullback are though nowhere near the top players in their respective positions. Maybe the halfback is the most critical of all of those positions.

Moses would be one of or close to the top 5 players that would improve our team.

Nah nothing too crazy, just have had problems with constant ear infections etc due to a massive perforation in my drum, my whole ear drum was like collapsed from it too so they had to rebuild it back up and the bones in the middle ear, could be worse, could be better. 🙏

Sounds rough. Good luck !

I know we have no idea what MM is doing yet and I’m pretty happy about it to be fair.

This is how a recruitment process should be run. No big mouths flaunting this that, everything done behind closed doors.

Sure we’ve not denied our interest but that’s totally fine, all of the conversations have been tightly kept amongst the negotiating parties.

This is what we wanted and now it’s stressing us out 😂

Parramatta will make the first announcement. It will either be “we are delighted to have extended Mitchell Moses beyond 2023” or “Mitchell Moses has decided to leave after the 2023 season” we will all know after that. That’s pretty standard protocol.

Back