Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Also i loved watching Ray "Razor" Cashmore play .. 100% effort, all skin and bones .. he played hard and tough .. never was gonna set the world on fire .. but he turned up and played his heart out .. !!
He worked with my group 6 team at the time a few years back during preseason, and our kids went to the same school for a period. No frills, tough as nails, and a hell of a nice guy

Had an ale with a mad Eels fan that seems to know most things before they happen. He seemed quite annoyed and conceded that Moses won't be there in 24.
If reports are true, they can't compete with what's offered for moses imo.

I'm feeling quietly confident about our chances this year. I think 1 to 7 will go better than expected with the quality we now have in 8 to 13. Even our bench should be okay, with those spots now occupied by our previous starters and depth behind them.

Hopefully with success comes extra 3rd party sponsors, which means more cash for more marquees etc. Can only dream.....we're top of the table atm

I'm feeling quietly confident about our chances this year. I think 1 to 7 will go better than expected with the quality we now have in 8 to 13. Even our bench should be okay, with those spots now occupied by our previous starters and depth behind them.

Hopefully with success comes extra 3rd party sponsors, which means more cash for more marquees etc. Can only dream.....we're top of the table atm
1-7 will.improve but it is still defence in the backline that's our Achilles heel. 20m out end of set plays need to drastically improve as well.

Our bench will be far stronger this year so I'm confident our forward pack can go with any other.

At the end of the day I just want them to be competitive and play 80min. Last few years the team has been a joke.

Back