haven't even played state cup, and a
few from SG ball. A center and a wing
partner that missed almost 3 years of
football between them (Talau/Scolari)
the rest were made up of fringies.
You guys need to relax lol. Next week
will give us a better indication of where
we're at moving into the season ...
Good post. The Warriors are always a physical side. It is quite often a side will be down the next week after playing them. Our younger players have played them and some have done very well others not so much. This is learning and they will go back and work on their games and know the level to expect when they play NRL again.

Certainly the Moses thing seems to have fizzled out. This time last week people were debating who we would trade to get him on deck for 2023. A few people were sharing inside info that indicated he was all but a done deal. A week later and people think it was just another case of our club being used again. Seems even the usual reliable sources have packed it in. Listening to Guthrie being interviewed on the subject, with a smirk on his face indicated he is staying put.

Certainly is always a massive let down when these high profile negotiations go flat. Like others will not be the end of the world either way, we just need to nail one of these signings to get a bit of credibility.

The biggest positive if we miss out is our roster will not be controlled by Isaac Moses and we will not be tired to Brooks for another 5 years. Anyway it should all be put to bed before next weeks trial

What a load of bullish!t.
You’re an emotional hater, who needs everything to be about the target of your never ending tantrums.
Put your dummy back in and go to sleep.

It is true and I’ve got the posts to prove it.

“Hater”? So you’re just another teenager who can’t stand criticism of his favourites, got it 👍

Get through puberty and then maybe I’ll attempt to take you seriously.

Last edited:
To his credit he did tip the Bateman signing … 2 months after he signed. Good chance he gets Moses right , albeit he tipped the resigning weeks ago. On his tips, Nofa leaves last week. Must be a double in the training videos .throw enough darts and one will stick
He said Nofa wouldn't appear for the Tigers this season so yeah things must be ready to really move fast. Few of his darts have even hit the board and the ones that have were already in the board.

I'm surprised to see some have AJ Kepaoa as a first-choice centre for us. From what I've seen, he's depth at best. Often drops the ball at crucial times. Hasn't shown any real spark for me.

I think centre is our weakest position at the moment. Until Feledy is ready, or we get Moses and Doueihi partners Naden in the centres, we really only have 2nd tier options with AJ, Toa, etc.

I'm surprised to see some have AJ Kepaoa as a first-choice centre for us. From what I've seen, he's depth at best. Often drops the ball at crucial times. Hasn't shown any real spark for me.

I think centre is our weakest position at the moment. Until Feledy is ready, or we get Moses and Doueihi partners Naden in the centres, we really only have 2nd tier options with AJ, Toa, etc.
I'm very confident in AJ as one of our centres. He is yet to have that breakout game that people notice, but he has produced little things that make me sit back and think "he has it". Last year he finished the year well, looking dangerous in attack, aggressive in defence and he has a great passing game.

His aggression in defence was there to see again in the trial, and he carried the ball strongly. He has a great awareness to put his outside man in space with soft hands. I think he has everything we need, he just needs time and fine tuning.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what AJ will do this year.

I think most are more disappointed with how they played - not who played.....
Penriths second team last night would probably best our 1sts....

It's only a trial, But it's also an issue.....
48 Points on you at any time, In senior level is an issue.

When they cross the stripe (No matter who it is, Or for what reason) They need to be better
- All of them.

And yes, There probably wasn't many of our top 17...
But there was plenty there who are full time Rugby League Players,
Between Squadies and Developments....
Yeah it's an issue, sure.

But we're a few months removed from coming dead last, a result which was gradually coming over a few years. And people somehow expect one game later with our fringe players playing under a new coach we're going to be decent all of a sudden.

Anyhow, I'm going to leave it alone. I've worried about this club long enough to now know there isn't a quick fix and one bad (or good, imagine that!) result is not the end or beginning of the world.

Mods too busy moving peoples posts and giving content tips to ban the dipsheets IP.
I'm going to make some people very happy.Imsick of my posts and threads disappearing into thin air.I don't know if the mods can make this happen if they don't like you any way I'm gone no more fr om me until I can find what's happening to my stuff.I can hear the cheering already

I'm going to make some people very happy.Imsick of my posts and threads disappearing into thin air.I don't know if the mods can make this happen if they don't like you any way I'm gone no more fr om me until I can find what's happening to my stuff.I can hear the cheering already
Nah you should keep posting. What do you mean disappearing?

surely if posts are getting deleted you’re being given an explanation?

I hope your complaint gets moved to a more relevant thread

I tried to make a Moses thread and it got changed to a referees thread?

JAC was coming but the club wouldn’t trade Talau 🤦‍♂️ and Lee came up with a legal ‘failure’
Totally bizarre from any perspective..a proven SOO player spurned for yet another potential 1st grader.one day.....at a club that rarely converts potential into performance ??
Yep,I know we dindt have the outside backs to optimise JAC,but gotta start somewhere

Reactions: 851
I'm very confident in AJ as one of our centres. He is yet to have that breakout game that people notice, but he has produced little things that make me sit back and think "he has it". Last year he finished the year well, looking dangerous in attack, aggressive in defence and he has a great passing game.

His aggression in defence was there to see again in the trial, and he carried the ball strongly. He has a great awareness to put his outside man in space with soft hands. I think he has everything we need, he just needs time and fine tuning.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what AJ will do this year.
I expect AJ and Naden to be the centre pairing by year's end with no injuries to them and big Ken and anything but Nofo to be on the wings or it could be forum member of the week and big Ken

Back