Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think Wakeham can do what Madden could but he does not have the same ambition that Jock had. I think he knows he's a NSWC player, Jock did not.
Brandon had a shocker on the weekend, but he also had some moments (40/20 was pin point) and he has only been here for a couple of weeks, not fair to judge him on 1 trial.

Got a friend close to the dogs club and he has told me multiple times Wakeham will never be a consistent first grader.

... starting to see why.

You know - All those Kick Returns that Halfbacks do...

Don't forget those halfbacks that win the leading try scorer every year....
And all the halfbacks in the top 10 leading try scorers of all time and that....

They reckon I'm steady....
Again over the top, don’t take it so literally. Just overall form.

Reactions: 851
I think brooks attitude and professionalism is far better than Nofoalumas and for that I rate him higher
Fair enough, but there are players that have attitude. All over the league Cody Walker, Latrell, addo carr, etc, etc. does he have an attitude? Yes, and I don’t mind it. I like someone that gives a shit, loves his local area! It’s up to u if u like is swagger or not. That’s life. I don’t mind it, and I think we need more of it personally!

You literally asked us to compare the stats...
There's only 2 knockdowns in a round before the ref stops the fight man.
Let it go.
In response to your ‘no he’s not’ comment. U can have your opinion that’s fine. I have mine. No need to wank on, like we’re in a fighting ring, please!

Time to start a plan B thread. Need the Pom or anyone else who has some info to start the ball rolling. Although not offical it would appear Moses is staying put,so do we try the UK or do we go for the colonel son at the Eels. I just can’t see AD and Brooks taking us to finals football

The young winger from the Dolphins, Jack Bostock, is going to be a very good player, Tall, fast and an Illawarra junior from the Nowra area.
He is from the Shellharbour area. I taught him when he was in primary school and he was the most talented player in my school teams (league, touch and AFL) back then too. Was never the tallest or biggest kid, but has shot up now and so good to see him doing well.

Will cheer him on wherever he is at, but I do know that he is a massive Tigers fan!

I've seen him a bit the past couple of years and right before he went up to pre-season training with Dolphins I tried floating the idea of doing time learning under Wayne before returning to play under Benji. Haha Would love for things to pan out that way and see him in the orange and black!

Look forward to hopefully seeing his NRL career kick off!

I've seen him a bit the past couple of years and right before he went up to pre-season training with Dolphins I tried floating the idea of doing time learning under Wayne before returning to play under Benji. Haha Would love for things to pan out that way and see him in the orange and black!

Look forward to hopefully seeing his NRL career kick off!
You could cop it big time here, you didn't mention the white.

They've Won premierships.... One of them has won the last 2 - Been in the last 3 and is odds on to win the next one.
A little reference below to help your brain catch up with your mouth / fingers.

A couple others in the same place his New Coach was for the last few years
His new coach - Who he's been coached by before
- When he still had the same deficiencies and attitude in his game he has now...

Happy to have cleared that up for you.
No need to be rude! A simple debate is fine, no need to get huffy, and childish. I don’t understand your reference? Big deal, if Cleary played him in reserve grade and he played great. Again u are being anal retentive, as you say ‘let it go’! Everybody speaks of what a train wreck Cleary left the place in after he left, now u want to talk up how great a coach he is. Please…

Nope - You asked me where Cleary was and what he was doing....
- Winning everything is the answer you're looking for.
What about Taylor and Fadge?? Cherry-picking as usual. Pick Cleary and forget the rest, hey! So why didn’t Cleary do much with us?? He’s not that great, it’s just the team he got at the brown Staines! More great luck than great management. Anybody that paid massive overs for Reynolds who had a history of hamstring injuries and is an effort player not a skilled player, says it all about his credentials!! No luck try again… again

Latest posts

Members online

Back