Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He’s a cat 🐈‍⬛

The statue James Tamou rubbed off on him
Don’t think he’s a cat but he’s playing soft at present. Should be coming off the back fence and bending some opposition bodies. Like I keep saying I think he must have outside issues. Those island boys wear their heart on their sleeve !!

I have usually been able to find a silver lining in all of the losing that we have done over the past few years. I'm finding it real hard at the moment.
I don't see a way we can improve the halves this year and if we can't the spoon is ours.
Early optimism from the players seems to be fading and I can't see anything over the horizon that might save us, pretty dark days ahead.

If the Tigers were prepared to offer Moses $1.4 over five years, they should offer the same deal to Nicho Hynes….IMO, Hynes is just as good if not better than Moses…this offer is $2.6m more than the sharks offer…
I’ve been thinking the same thing,
Nico’s a gun never gives up.
There’s better out there than Moses.

For god sake get over Hastings , it was he who wanted to go once the knights offered him more money and more years , if he had wanted to stay all he had to do was play lock for a couple of weeks and he would have been back as 1/2 back , get the facts right before going off the deep end people
Newcastle offered Hastings 7 & $...he would have stayed if 7 was his...and he was worth more money so Tigers should have upgraded. He definitely made a positive difference to the team. As for Brooks...put him at 13 & play hard to get 7 back, or flick him to Newcastle...they wanted him

our pack didn't get dominated every week. That is a falacy by the pro-brooks brigade. They sometimes got blown apart yes, but for half the games they matched their opposition.

People make it out like we never even reached our opposition 30m area, we did, and our backs and halves could never deliver.
Our pack last year were totally useless, they had no go forward whatsoever, they were dominated bar the games we won every other week.

Back