Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Doubling down when you're wrong. Bold move...

You didn't know the rules. You don't do research. Pipe down and stop spreading misinformation and lies. Do you work for News Corp by any chance?

View attachment 5612
Apologies, he has played for 10 years in the NRL, so he does qualify on that front. You're correct.

You didn't know the rules. You don't do research. Pipe down and stop spreading misinformation and lies. Do you work for News Corp by any chance?

I do know the rules and I do plenty of research, thank you.

I was correct in what long-serving player allowance is. It took me 15 minutes to try and find the updated information yesterday before I posted that in fact. Furthermore, considering the post was for 2024, there is no current information I could find for projections for the 2024 long-serving player allowance, so had to use figures from 2023.

I was correct in what the rule is, it's stipulations and dollar value to the club.
I was correct in his time at Parramatta.
I was correct in his junior footy involvement.

What I did do was overlook the fact that it had been 10 years since his debut and you have rightly corrected me. I am genuinely surprised it has been that long.

You're needlessly combative here and I'm a little confused as to why.

And once again, whether Mitchell Moses is eligible for the long-serving player allowance or not was not the focus of the original post. If you would like me to adjust the numbers for you, just let me know. Seems a weird thing to nit-pick.

It's hardly 'spreading misinformation and lies' my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
I am confident based on maths
We put 66 pts on cowboys with their origin stars
Next cowboys go close to beating Parra without their origin stars
Next Cowboys thrash Storm 45-20 with their origin stars and we almost beat Raiders who had won 6 out of last 7 and without the refs howler should have . Tigers win !
Im not so sure. 66 was a once off.

We have been winning the Stats for many of our Games this year (Which is great news)

Knights
Eels
Manly
Raiders

All these games were there for the taking.

No more excuses - We need to win these Games

He can barely catch.....
Yet every second fan rates him??

He's not in the top 3 current centres or the top 4 back rowers at the club
- Why he still gets a run is beyond me?

He has his moments. He is big and fast. He also makes dumb mistakes and we saw last week how the ball can hit his chest and he still drops it.

I think he is a pretty good squad member and pretty good coverage off the bench.

He can barely catch.....
Yet every second fan rates him??

He's not in the top 3 current centres or the top 4 back rowers at the club
- Why he still gets a run is beyond me?
Kepaoa .. is a winger/centre trapped in a backrowers body .. once he realises how big and strong he is, he could as damaging as Olakau'atu or Kolomatangi are for Manly and Souths.

Crikey i see the Bunnies are starting with Shaquai Mitchell at lock this weekend .. that's a damn big lock .. just wondering if he's got the stamina to go the distance .. they are up against the Snap Dragons and try to bash them out the game with all their big boys.

Kepaoa .. is a winger/centre trapped in a backrowers body .. once he realises how big and strong he is, he could as damaging as Olakau'atu or Kolomatangi are for Manly and Souths.

Crikey i see the Bunnies are starting with Shaquai Mitchell at lock this weekend .. that's a damn big lock .. just wondering if he's got the stamina to go the distance .. they are up against the Snap Dragons and try to bash them out the game with all their big boys.

Na.... Those mentioned can catch.
Benji has been gone for years - And he was putting balls down from Benji, Still putting them down.
Moreso, He doesn't stop to recover the dropped balls.... Runs it out downfield like he's just run the hundred in the comm games.
Zero urgency, Not a lot of skill.....

Can bark at the opposition on his way off after getting sent for stupidity though - That's something I guess?

And with a good 7, we would have won those games, therein lies our problem

Or even better performances from our Centres, Back Rowers, Fullbacks and Wingers...
Which we're now getting.

Of course - You're right though,
Next time we should get a halfback that can teach blokes with an NRL Contract to catch.

360 mentioned manly players tigers looking at fainu brothers and Haumole Olakau'atu.

Technically can’t offer until Nov but wouldn’t surprise if we aren’t aiming for 25 form some big shifts

19 of our current squad will either be gone or off contract potentially by then. Leaves alot of spots and cash to invest in.

Technically can’t offer until Nov but wouldn’t surprise if we aren’t aiming for 25 form some big shifts

19 of our current squad will either be gone or off contract potentially by then. Leaves alot of spots and cash to invest in.
So players signed until 2025 can sign elsewhere November this year?

Forwards arent our highest priority,but Olaka from Manly is a potential Kikau or better,and much prefer him to a frizzled Frizell going on 33..we have plenty of experience in the pack already.
What position do the Fainu brothers play,and how close are they to NRL...good for 7 in 2024?

Or even better performances from our Centres, Back Rowers, Fullbacks and Wingers...
Which we're now getting.

Of course - You're right though,
Next time we should get a halfback that can teach blokes with an NRL Contract to catch.
Bang all you like about can't catch can't teach, doesn't make a lot of sense when arguing why we lost those early games, we were in a position to win them all, bar the Bronco's game, I would say it happened again last week against the Raiders, a good half would have got us home, or at the very least GP. Cronk, Alexander, Gallen, Parker and I could go on, all said we had no idea how to close the games out, Cronk especially was saying our halves should have got us home

Forwards arent our highest priority,but Olaka from Manly is a potential Kikau or better,and much prefer him to a frizzled Frizell going on 33..we have plenty of experience in the pack already.
What position do the Fainu brothers play,and how close are they to NRL...good for 7 in 2024?

One is forward, haven't seen much of him. He played In the centres against us due to injury. He's more built like a second rower but not sure what his preferred position is.

The other one is a half 6 or 7 and looks very likely.
Limited to no NRL games so would need some development.

One is forward, haven't seen much of him. He played In the centres against us due to injury. He's more built like a second rower but not sure what his preferred position is.

The other one is a half 6 or 7 and looks very likely.
Limited to no NRL games so would need some development.
The one who plays half is not even old enough to play NRL yet. He's started playing cup and is currently 17

Members online

Back