Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'm a balmain boy originally but I'm keen to see
an all black jersey with a white chevron & splash
of orange. I haven't bought a jersey in 10+ years
lmao. Just keen on a change, over these ones
There is a Wests similar style jersey worn by Tuiaki in his highliights. I thought it looked great as did the matching Balmain similar jersey that year. Nothing wrong wth a little history for both Wests and Balmain.

There is a Wests similar style jersey worn by Tuiaki in his highliights. I thought it looked great as did the matching Balmain similar jersey that year. Nothing wrong wth a little history for both Wests and Balmain.
These days - are history not to be proud of

Yep. Agee 100 Would really love to see that Paws

Can we please recruit Tristan Sailor. He's obviously a first grader and won't cost too much. He has six try assist from four games. I can't believe there's talk of going to the super league
Where would he play? Backup to Bula? He wants a starting position, fair enough. He won't join us to play nsw cup...

So I take this as meaning that Development contract players and Train & Trial contract players are eligible for selection from Round 1 2024.
Basically it means that the top 30 is irrelevant, clubs can have top 50s with lots of players on minimum wage.

Some absolutely awful changes overall. I'd say shocking, but with Vlandys and Abdo running the show incompetence and craziness knows no limits!

Matamua needs to develop some mongrel, which can't be coached and is typically in you from a young age. he's very skilful but his lack of mongrel will hurt him long term. Kit on the other hand has mongrel in droves, plus has the skill. I know who my money is on to become our long term 13 out of the two of them.

Siotame Havea and Denzel Schaafhausen-Mino are also going to cause some selection headaches down the line.
Absolutely.

Haven't heard much of Denzel.

Latest posts

Back