@cochise said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1492916) said:
@mikey said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1492799) said:
@yeahcaz said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1492708) said:
@mikey said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1492707) said:
@boonboon said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1492666) said:
@wt2k said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1492659) said:
Hartigan Gonski
LATEST

Wests Tigers have just parted ways with GM Adam Hartigan, who brought Laurie, Stefano and Blore to the club.

Sheens now calling the shots. Bizarre move. The club’s only shining light has been the recruitment and development of the youth.
https://twitter.com/MichaelChammas/status/1448814616759341086?t=ojvf72P1nR838bTxPcTRhg&s=19

Anyone else think Chammas just lost his inside source.

Our biggest problem has been recruitment and Hartigan was in charge of it. Our 2nd biggest problems was leaks.

2 birds on stone

How could a person who came from one of the most successful clubs in the game and with a record of success be the problem? And we bring back a plodder from the dead.
I don't normally get on the negativity nelly bandwagon but this club is bonkers if true.

The replacement is dumb granted but the best clubs don’t let go of people like that if they’re so important

In 'normal' circumstances I would agree.
This is the Wests Tigers we are talking about. Cochise has basically stated he is one of now three 'rats' that were caught in the leak trap. I'm not denying that may be true but it just sounds eerily familiar for us. Is it just Sheens is getting the band back together? Heaven help us if it is.

I have never in my life said that, Hartigan was one of the real assets of this club.

Sincere apologies - it was InnsaneInk.

Actually think it was Demps

pretty sure it was @cochise

I never called Hartigan a rat

Question though....

If all is true regarding Hartigan slamming the coach and agitating behind the scene

And despite him being an asset in some way to the club...

Would it be fair to assume its better for team and club harmony and long term success of our club for him not to be part of our organisation ?

A hell of a lot of ifs and assumptions in your post Demps. Hartigan to the club was a huge asset. Unfortunately the wrong individual is going.

You wanted Sheens back... It came at a price.

I thought when he signed his role would end up being more than just pathways but I didn't think he'd be given this much power. Seems like he's in charge of everything.

I think given the club administration's lack of ability to run a successful club, I'd argue we have no choice but to give him that power. I'd rather Sheens with that control than Pascoe or Hartigan or any other blow in that we brought in.

As someone said yesterday, it’s a Hail Mary play. Hope it pays off.

Correct me if I’m wrong? With a Hail Mary all the attacking players are running in the same direction with eyes for the ball only? We need to all the players running in the same direction and the next time I hear someone from WT say “we’re moving in a different” I will shelve WT for a while and reacquaint myself with my therapist.

@yeahcaz said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494419) said:
Shane Flanagan signs on

As the coach of the Macedonian team.

Next stop, Wests Tigers assistant coach.

@tiger5150 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494398) said:
@crucible said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494391) said:
I heard that it was Brooks that spread the Rumour. Punt him..... ha ha ha. Some on here would believe anything.
There should be a IQ Test on this forum for some of you (especially the Luke Brooks Liberation Army)

This forum IS an IQ test.... Results are there to those that can read them.

?

@wt2k said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494421) said:
Shane Flanagan signs on

I can see the headline. "Tigers land international coach"

@old_man_tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494429) said:
@wt2k said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494421) said:
Shane Flanagan signs on

I can see the headline. "Tigers land international coach"

Story by Buzz Rothfield

For what it is worth (absolutely nothing), old mate over at LU has stated that his player has "changed his mind" and wont be coming.

IMO it was Elliott and glad he isnt coming.

@kiama-tiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494392) said:
Love this place guilty before proven innocent. Why Luciano could be Douehi or Laurie or Blore or Liddell? Here’s a shock there are other teams out there who have had players who did have stellar seasons. Could be me I want more money just to read this stuff.

Could easily be Douiehi...had a much better season than Leilua.. missed out on Player of the Year etc

If it was I wonder if he would receive the same kick to the curb attitude Luciano has copped here..

@geo said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494440) said:
Love this place guilty before proven innocent. Why Luciano could be Douehi or Laurie or Blore or Liddell? Here’s a shock there are other teams out there who have had players who did have stellar seasons. Could be me I want more money just to read this stuff.

Could easily be Douiehi...had a much better season than Leilua.. missed out on Player of the Year etc

If it was I wonder if he would receive the same kick to the curb attitude Luciano has copped here..

If it was, then he can bugger off too.
Sick of players thinking they're bigger than the team

@tiger5150 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494438) said:
For what it is worth (absolutely nothing), old mate over at LU has stated that his player has "changed his mind" and wont be coming.

Lmao the whole thing was non-sense. He knew nothing. Cop out.

@cktiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494411) said:
@tiger_scott said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494400) said:
We need to settle, re the attacks on Luc. A journo has submitted an article with no substance in order to meet his quota and some poster has suggested it was Luc. a) the article is likely made up b) it could be any of the other 15 teams c) if it is the tigs, it could be any one of a dozen others

The journos read these forums. I imagine Luc's name will now be attached to this, at least in the unchecked world of the twitterverse.

The bloke who posted it saying he heard it was Luc has already admitted he makes things up... says it all really.

Made up 1 thing last month which if you had any sense of humor you would've clicked the link i was replying to and knew it was a joke. Luch thing is legit. The guy told me a journo spoke to a mate of his

@tiger5150 said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494438) said:

Hahaha haha

Also Koroisau's contract value has gone up the last 2 years at Penrith and he's around the 600k mark now. So for those who don't believe me and think it's Api you can rule that out

I don't think Koroisau will be leaving Penrith. sounds like player manager drivel.

He’s not worth 700 either

@batboy said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494456) said:

With the exception of Stefano, do we have anyone worth over $450k?

@avocadoontoast said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494457) said:

Twal and AD for mine, but you're right there isn't many players to choose from.

@jrtiger said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494458) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [Signing Suggestions & Rumours](/post/1494457) said:

Twal and AD for mine, but you're right there isn't many players to choose from.

Agree on AD but I wouldn't pay Twal that much.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fsport%2Fnrl%2Fnrl-transfer-news-wests-tigers-eye-api-koroisau-as-josh-hodgson-move-stalls%2Fnews-story%2Facda014827cb955d78a2bc1c7c786275&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=dynamic-cold-control-noscore&V21spcbehaviour=append

Could anyone post this please?

Back