Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

passion doesn't equal best skill or fit
if we fire in halves why should he replace Brooks or Hastings
likewise does he walk into centre if we are going well
it mat be utility or bust if we are going well
If we fire so well in the halves that Douhi cant find a slot there...we wld all be delighted,believe me
Then we'd all ask Brooks ......where the hell has that form been for the past 7 years???
Unfortunately....its as likely to happen as Benji returning to the 6 at WTS....

I know we as fans can be very rose coloured glasses but he cannot even be mentioned as a NRL quality center let alone close to the best center in the comp. He has played what 3-4 games in the position. Is he of value to us as a center potentially but he wouldn't crack a center role at any other NRL club right now.
well looking at the NSW center it was Mitchell and Trbojevic who are both Fullbacks who are both great ball runners Doueihi i think was told by the Rooster that they see him as a center joining them it was only that we need a fullback as well as probably offering more money that he join us
Iook I maybe wrong but he's a great ball runner

well looking at the NSW center it was Mitchell and Trbojevic who are both Fullbacks who are both great ball runners Doueihi i think was told by the Rooster that they see him as a center joining them it was only that we need a fullback as well as probably offering more money that he join us
Iook I maybe wrong but he's a great ball runner

I do think his highest chance at cementing a regular consistent spot is center and do think he could potentially be a very good one, but he is very very far from being a good one at the moment.

If we fire so well in the halves that Douhi cant find a slot there...we wld all be delighted,believe me
Then we'd all ask Brooks ......where the hell has that form been for the past 7 years???
Don't even joke about Benji coming back because with Sheens at the club you just never know

rather than again point finger at Brooks over last 7 years be like well done Brooks for 2022

I do think his highest chance at cementing a regular consistent spot is center and do think he could potentially be a very good one, but he is very very far from being a good one at the moment.
Yeah I can see him being a great centre. He has the ball skills to fill a Jamie Lyon type role in the centres - very handy to have.

Back