10 taupau
9 koroisau
8 mc lean

14 Brown
15 Stefano
16 blore
17 pole

Release Brooks Hastings and madden

It won’t matter how “know it all” and condescending some get, until you’ve expierienced a home invasion where someone has bashed you and is now about to do the same to you wife and kid you will never get it.
Still a No to Lodge for me. So I am obviously stupid when comes to footy.
Thanks for educating me.
Agree with the sentiments but please remember these are our family (PG13) friendly forumers!

My team for 2023,we go and buy 4 players

1 Laurie
2 Dave
3 Roberts
4 naden
5 Ken

6 Douhie
7 sean O'Sullivan

13 ofengengaue
12 I papa
11 faitala mariner
10 taupau
9 koroisau
8 mc lean

14 Brown
15 Stefano
16 blore
17 pole

Needs some work but it's a start eh.

Roberts 🚮

My team for 2023,we go and buy 4 players

1 Laurie
2 Dave
3 Roberts
4 naden
5 Ken

6 Douhie
7 sean O'Sullivan

13 ofengengaue
12 I papa
11 faitala mariner
10 taupau
9 koroisau
8 mc lean

14 Brown
15 Stefano
16 blore
17 pole

Your timing is perfect - Your halfback just signed with the Dolphins.

To be fair, Lodge wasn’t rejected by Storm and Tigers because of his ability but because of off field incidents (Bellamy car park incident and the New York rampage) and the Broncos was more about salary cap. And he requested his release from warriors to move back home.

The guy is a massive asshole and the NRL are absolutely hypocrites. But he’s here and if he can improve your team, then do it.
I didn’t know about car park incident at the storm. Can you elaborate please

I couldn’t be bothered with your blah blah but it’s about quality people. If you don’t understand that then that’s on you. And don’t say I said bs when I didn’t.

it's a fair point. The problem with people like Lodge is that they self-destruct.

Pole, Fainu, Nagatikaura are all top 30 next year I believe....
You'd have to think Matumua, Saukuru, O'Kane and Tumeth are there or there abouts also?

I haven't seen enough to judge. It'd be great to get more regular updates about the kids coming through.

Of course you can’t be because you don’t have a leg to stand on but that’s okay.

Don’t make me bring up the other posts, you’ve embarrassed yourself enough. You literally said that Lodge didn’t lead us to any finals while here. While he was a damn rookie. Just stop.
No I have two legs it’s just I busy and couldn’t be bothered with your blah blah.
I think your the one who embarrassed himself. Your like a child throwing his toys just coz someone doesn’t agree with you. No he didn’t take us anyway and yes he was young, so what, still says he was average then and still now. You do know he is not Batman?

Latest posts

Back