Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

That is disgusting if it is accurate (not doubting yout word).Kimmorley should be only concentrating on coaching and shut up in other matters.At this stage his coaching is not good
That's exactly what I thought about kimmorley stepping In like that. It didn't make sense to me but I'm told this what 100% happened. Il pass on more info in the coming days of how this all pans out.

You do know that Pom's been around for over a decade, right?
Doesn't seem to be around any more.

Try searching the registered members list, doesn't seem to exist any more.

Who ever he/she was, may have found it a bit hot if in fact the club were looking for a rat/leaker and has since left the building or is lying low.

That's exactly what I thought about kimmorley stepping In like that. It didn't make sense to me but I'm told this what 100% happened. Il pass on more info in the coming days of how this all pans out.
Thanks for the info. I hope Tumeth is re-signed as I rate him #1 priority out of any pathways junior we have - aggressive, great D & line-running backrower. I'd say Kimmorley is involved as Head Coach of Pathways and I'm sure Betsey is involved too at this level. What that suggests to me is another season as a Development Player with upgrade to Top 30 the season after that. I would be positive Sheens is involved too and would be doing what he can to retain him as a generational talent (and he witnessed live Brandon in the U19s SOO).

Surely the family's decision will come down to more than just a few $$$ over 2 seasons and some disagreements with one member of the football staff. Tumeth will have great opportunity to progress into First 17 at Tigers than Raiders & Eels and become a real junior leader at the Club in a few seasons.

Hey everyone I've been a long time follower of the forum I posted a bit a few years ago other than that it's been lots of browsing since then 😂 I have info on Brandon tumeth current contract status the source of this info is very reliable.. and I wouldn't be posting this for no reason if I felt this was not true. So apparently Brandon was all set to extend with us until Brett kimmorlly stepped in and offered his 62k for next year and guaranteed 110k for the year after.. the problem with this is that that amount of 62k is less than what he is on now he's been told to pay his own super aswel ontop of manager fees.. kimmorlly and Brandon have clashed in the past the part I don't understand is why is kimmorlly getting involved with contract discussions isn't that sheens job? His management have said come back with something better by Friday because they have meetings with the raiders and eels next week. His mother and management are ropeable let's hope sheens can smoothe this over or else we are about to loose another good junior due to poor management.
Welcome back Steve....good name that 😁
If what your saying is true then that makes me bewildered.
Noddy is a caretaker coach and it's not his roster unless there's more to Noddy's involvment that meets the eye 🤔

Doesn't seem to be around any more.

Try searching the registered members list, doesn't seem to exist any more.

Who ever he/she was, may have found it a bit hot if in fact the club were looking for a rat/leaker and has since left the building or is lying low.
🤔

Hey everyone I've been a long time follower of the forum I posted a bit a few years ago other than that it's been lots of browsing since then 😂 I have info on Brandon tumeth current contract status the source of this info is very reliable.. and I wouldn't be posting this for no reason if I felt this was not true. So apparently Brandon was all set to extend with us until Brett kimmorlly stepped in and offered his 62k for next year and guaranteed 110k for the year after.. the problem with this is that that amount of 62k is less than what he is on now he's been told to pay his own super aswel ontop of manager fees.. kimmorlly and Brandon have clashed in the past the part I don't understand is why is kimmorlly getting involved with contract discussions isn't that sheens job? His management have said come back with something better by Friday because they have meetings with the raiders and eels next week. His mother and management are ropeable let's hope sheens can smoothe this over or else we are about to loose another good junior due to poor management.

Sounds odd

He's amazing.

Such a talent.

No way Roosters would lose him.

Id bet you'd have more leverage trying to get Tedesco out of there....
Manu has been soo special for sooo long....

I'd have him in the top 3-4 Fullbacks in the comp - And he doesn't even play there.
Which makes me look at ours and feel all kinds of sad.

I have nothing personal against Lodge.
But he did absolutely nothing for the Warriors - Or the Broncos before that...
But he did lay down and milk a penalty for the Worriers right on full time that got them to Golden Point and an eventual win against Canberra.

May explain the payout they gave him and their never ending gratitude for possibly getting them that win that avoids the spoon.

Still don’t have decent front rowers

We have some decent front rowers. We just need at least 2 more but more likely 4 more. Stef, Twal & Musgrove are all good. The problem is depth. We need at least 2 more front rowers who can bend the line plus depth in that position.

We really need some impact props who can give us 20 minutes of bash and barge. This is why Pele would be a great signing for us.

Id bet you'd have more leverage trying to get Tedesco out of there....
Manu has been soo special for sooo long....

I'd have him in the top 3-4 Fullbacks in the comp - And he doesn't even play there.
Which makes me look at ours and feel all kinds of sad.
I agree

Roosters have 2 international level fullbacks.
It's unfair.

& Suaali who is on track to be just as good and by all reports can play fullback, centre and wing.

1st year wage for a development player (Which he currently is) is a touch over 60k - I don't see how he'd be on much more than that ATM (NRL minimum is 110k - And he's a way from NRL)

Also find it odd that he's "Clashed" with Kimmorley in the past when Kimmorley has been here for 5 minutes. And only in Pathways for 6 months before that....
Doesn't give them much 1 on 1 time to have a barney....

Hope he sticks around long enough to come on.
If he's mum is clever - They don't go anywhere near the Raiders, Their back row is about set for the next little while.
And the last back rower we lost to Parra has only played a couple NRL games in 2 years and is a bit older than Tumeth.... With similar credentials.

Tell him to work hard and get an NRL upgrade - We have no back rowers... He could easily earn a spot with us at NRL - Then money won't be the issue.

You are correct to point out that a player with Lodge's capability is something we miss ATM.
But, remember that Lodge was a rejected by the Storm, WT, Broncos, and Warriors. When he was with the WT ha was arrested and charged in the US for his violent behaviour and resisting the police.
I found it interesting that the NRL close their moral eyes on Lodge, and at the same time attack and cancel Falau. The NRL certainly do not know how to spell HYPOCRACY!
I say good luck to the Roosters, hope Lodge offers Robbo out the back after training.

Lose Brooks and Douhie and go hard for Manu and Burton
1. Manu
2. Nofo
3. To'oa
4. kepoa
5. Ken M
6. Burton
7. Hastings

I'd love this to happen but it's not going to.

That backline looks great. I'd just play Doueihi at 6 and go and get a 1 but it won't be Manu. Why not Walsh ?

Love the way Wests Tigers leak stuff to "Scoop Hoop" and then after he reports it as an exclusive we do the opposite to make Hoop look like Poop.
Looks like we’re trying for a new image. Hosting another media invite at Grappa. 🍷

I agree

Roosters have 2 international level fullbacks.
It's unfair.

& Suaali who is on track to be just as good and by all reports can play fullback, centre and wing.

YUP - Roosters need to change it up soonish....
And I feel Tedesco would be the one that moves.

Joey Snr to 1 - Joey Jnr to 4.... With a look to be the 1.

Back